YOU GUYS...PLEASE STOP COMPLAINING

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I am sick and tired of you all complaining and complaining about this show!
IF you hate it sooo much then why do you watch it? why are you even here?
Your lying about the part that you don't care
because apparently you do, cuz you all are always saying this is wrong
i hated when this happened
or I wanted to slap this person...
well you care.
and if your saying that the only reason you watch it is cuz you are forced to watch it...no NO ONE IS forcing you to watch it...and if your saying that you only watch it cuz you're paying for the channel
well there are many other dramas you can watch not just KKusum!
Kkusum is a great show and I know it has it's ups and downs but it's still great. why else would you all make it this far to watch it? why else is it on the top chart ratings?
So stop complaining. and if it's addicting well then duhhh that means that it's addicting and good enough for you all to be hooked on it. I kno that Ekta has a screw-up mind at times...but I also kno that you all like it. It's ok to complain about the current plot, but my dears, all soaps have twisted plots that keep us even more hooked.
So stop saying that this show sucks and that it needs to end.
Well if it ends...will be see more of Kumud? Will we see more of Dashing Garv and Good-Boy Kshitij (awww he's the best!)
Nooo we won't! So stop complaining and watch the show. IT's been a success for 4 whole years and it's still going and if it is gone...well then we won't have anything to talk about here! It won't be the same and our 9 PM slot will be empty! SO STOP saying the show sucks! cuz if it sucks you wouldn't be here and you wouldn't make it so important. cuz I saw some people complaining that it sucks yet they still talk about the show and the plot. Now sorry for making this so long but I just wanted to make my point. Stop saying it sucks. If it sucks so much why are you hear? why are you watching it? and why do you bother? if it's addicting that means you like it! OK?
Please reply

-Smilingstar3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey i'm in this forum cause it's funny.....all the comments and everything....i jusy enjoy ppl's writing.....they r damn good......i come and i laugh like hell......and i stopped watching this show since a long time.....so whatever u say.....i still hate this show.......it's so dumb and dead

SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

excuse me but just because we talk about it does not mean that I watch it.

I for one stopped watching when Kusum and Kumuds life became bad a long time ago but I have watched Kusum from day 1 and I for one want to see how it ends because I watched the show for years before it started going downhill and want to hear about the ending if there will be one.

I am in no way going to contribute to Ekta's Bank balance when the story does not make sense and the plots and twists keep changing without the final outcome EX: Mahi's Murder, and so many more. They never finish the stories that Is what I cannot stand. I could care less about the sets, makeup, hairdo, etc. I just want to hear about how the characters are shown but I can understand that a lot of people like to see the characters, makeup, sets, etc and that is what EKTA is Banking on not the Storyline.

So yes, I do care about how the ending will be and am waiting for it since I watched the show for years, but No I will not watch it it went downhill when the leap took place and will continue reading the updates.

There are people here who have logic and likes to know the difference between reality and stuff that makes sense but there is nothing like that in this Serial and if you read the countless plots that do not make sense, you will understand but I understand that some people like to see the stars, sets, fancy outfits, etc instead of the story.

Delicacy42 thumbnail
hey i agree with you smilingstar3 100%.....many people come and write posts that the show sucks and everything and i had tried to argue that but it had not worked...i hope it works for you though because you are very much write....and the people who dont listen and still talk about how much it sucks....do like it but just deny it...or else why would they watch it?? i kno not for the ending because anyone can tell them the ending or they can watch it when in the shows schedule they will write: (last episode) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It amazes me how these people come and say it sucks but are "FORCED" to watch it of just want to see the "ending"

by the way i hope this does not offend anyone but if it does im sorry
fingirl thumbnail
well smiling star you are right to a certain extent..but this is a forum..people write their opinions and you might not agree with them but overall i think its fun and people should be allowed to put in their comments..i know it gets a little overboard soemtimes though..but its still fun 😉
ExoticDivinity2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smilingstar3

I am sick and tired of you all complaining and complaining about this show!
IF you hate it sooo much then why do you watch it? why are you even here?
Your lying about the part that you don't care
because apparently you do, cuz you all are always saying this is wrong
i hated when this happened
or I wanted to slap this person...
well you care.
and if your saying that the only reason you watch it is cuz you are forced to watch it...no NO ONE IS forcing you to watch it...and if your saying that you only watch it cuz you're paying for the channel
well there are many other dramas you can watch not just KKusum!
Kkusum is a great show and I know it has it's ups and downs but it's still great. why else would you all make it this far to watch it? why else is it on the top chart ratings?
So stop complaining. and if it's addicting well then duhhh that means that it's addicting and good enough for you all to be hooked on it. I kno that Ekta has a screw-up mind at times...but I also kno that you all like it. It's ok to complain about the current plot, but my dears, all soaps have twisted plots that keep us even more hooked.
So stop saying that this show sucks and that it needs to end.
Well if it ends...will be see more of Kumud? Will we see more of Dashing Garv and Good-Boy Kshitij (awww he's the best!)
Nooo we won't! So stop complaining and watch the show. IT's been a success for 4 whole years and it's still going and if it is gone...well then we won't have anything to talk about here! It won't be the same and our 9 PM slot will be empty! SO STOP saying the show sucks! cuz if it sucks you wouldn't be here and you wouldn't make it so important. cuz I saw some people complaining that it sucks yet they still talk about the show and the plot. Now sorry for making this so long but I just wanted to make my point. Stop saying it sucks. If it sucks so much why are you hear? why are you watching it? and why do you bother? if it's addicting that means you like it! OK?
Please reply

-Smilingstar3

Hey smilingstar,

I think u care more about what most of us have to say in this forum regarding Kusum and Ekta's horrible shows, rather then actually understanding that this is a place where we can all freely discuss what we hate and like about the show and about the characters, and yes, Ekta's goof ups.  There are some people in this forum who don't watch the show and yes, most of the time, I don't even watch it...it's not a priority for me.  I flip my channels around...I don't hate the show itself but I don't like the way that it's going and I know that a lot of people feel this way....not many people like the way it is going and many others do.  This is what WE think about the show in our own way.  We're here so we can discuss what we like and what we don't like.  Yah this writer has some bad senses...like where in the world did Abhay get kidnapped all of the sudden in today's episode??  And plus, making this whole murder mystery sooo freaking long.  You shouldn't tell people to stop complaining, because in essence, we are all talking about the show and we want to know other people's opinions and to see if we are all thinking alike or not.  Don't make this into a big drama scene where everyone has to tell you why or why not we should complain...and in fact, no one is complaining.  To tell you the truth, no one has to tell you anything, yet I am writing a reply because you said to reply...no one has to tell you why we are discussing, talking or complaining about the shows because you are not the one in charge of this forum...maybe of this post that you started, but not of this entire forum.  Yes we don't like what Kali does or we don't like how the story is going, it is all the preference of people who log on and off this forum.  Think about it, if there was nobody talking about the show, making fun of it or talking about how it relates to them or how sad they are at a particular scene, or saying things about the characters in the show, this would not be a fun forum to visit...and believe it or not, everyone has contributed to it because of what WE think, and not just in this show, but also of other shows listed in this forum.  Yah you're right we obviously must like this show enough to know how the ending will be (which probably won't happen for another million years) or to talk about the characters and complain about their flaws, or to even discuss how Ekta has screwed up a lot in the show, but this does not stop people from talking about it...or complaining as you have said.  We all have something or other to say and this is a free forum to discuss it in.  I think you're more worried about the characters in the show and that we are talking about them like Kali and Kumud and Kshitj and Garv and you like them a lot.  You asked where will we see them...well they will be coming on other shows and playing other characters....you will see them on television anywhere if they have signed up on any movie or sitcom contracts.  So please, instead of sitting here and complaining to us about why it is we are "complaining" you should just sit and read what other people have to say and do what you have to do but don't tell us that we shouldn't complain and so forth.  If you don't want to read what other people complain about, then don't go to the post and don't read anything.  It's as simple as that.  If you want to read the post then go ahead....but you don't have to read anything if you think its going to be bad and you won't like it.  If this offended anyone, sorry but I really had to say something here.  If you don't agree, I really don't care, because I said what I had to say.  Let's move on from there and just do our thing stop telling us what to do in this forum or ask us why we talk about the show....thanks. 

smilingstar3 thumbnail
ur right it is a forum and everyone has a right to express their views
I too complain about some points in kkusum from time to time
but sometimes it gets out of hand and you wouldn't believe what type of posts I read

THIS SHOW SHOULD END
It's BS it's this it's that...
well that what I am trying to make my point of
if you hate it so much that you want it to end then don't watch it
others like us...you, me, we like the show yet some things about it we just don't like.
I agree.
Sometimes the show can really hit at the point where it's just ridiculous, so we want to share are views
but I am tired of reading those posts where people say I hate the show and I want it to end it's stupid.
it may offend alot of people.
that's all I wanna say
abladabla thumbnail
Comeon its just a show, why are you taking it so personally..If someone hates it, let him or her hate it. Why do you take it so personally.?
lucky-moon thumbnail

To similingstar2,

man why are u getting so hyper about it.  😕 it's people view about the show and they do have right about it why are you getting so senti about it does it reflect you; no i don't think so well like you said we aren't forced to watch this show which is true but if they say something about the show so what does that have to do with you 😕  so chill similingstar3

Edited by lucky-moon - 19 years ago
keepitreal thumbnail

Hey Smiling...U know something....

it doesn't have to be ALL or NOTHING.  This is a place to love and hate the show if you so wish.  Join in if you want to, but take it from both sides.  There are people here that love the show and there are some who don't.  What does it matter??  Have fun reading the replies.  If you find that it's not fun anymore, then why get upset?  Just don't partake in the forum. 

Keep your cool...it's best for all of us.