Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forevercharmed thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
quboolhai_1fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
guyss i was jus wondering....do u noe in wich awards iqbal won best actor 2007...ive ceen a couple of siggies in dis forum...but i cant find the awards 😔

sry if dis is in the wrong section but i didnt noe wer else post 😳
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey everyone....this is Ashita...I have just started to watch the show recently n am quite liking it ðŸ˜ƒ

Well I just read a post saying something abt .....Shaheen being back...can someone plz fill me in as to who is Shaheen ? 😳
prcsan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
can anyone give me downloadable link of 24th dec video as the video is very bulky cant download it in one stretch.connection gets disconnected.
thanks
tweety212 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anvesha rulz

Well I just read a post saying something abt .....Shaheen being back...can someone plz fill me in as to who is Shaheen ? 😳

Shaheen was the leader of a terrorist group that was operating out of a village called Bhalar gao.....she pretended to be blind in front of the hawks because she knew of their true identities even though they were undercover and she was blackmailing the gao's sarpanch to fulfill her mission......but the hawks find out her truth......samrat plants a bomb in the well where the terrorists were hiding their arms, but since the bomb only had a 1 mile radius in which it could be detonated, abhi and sam stay back......everyone thinks they are dead untli they return back injured, as they were shot by their own ppl who assumed that terrorists from across the border are crossing the LOC.......well hope that helps.....
Dark Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyph_1fan

guyss i was jus wondering....do u noe in wich awards iqbal won best actor 2007...ive ceen a couple of siggies in dis forum...but i cant find the awards 😔

sry if dis is in the wrong section but i didnt noe wer else post 😳

Check this link for that:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/801560

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tweety212

Shaheen was the leader of a terrorist group that was operating out of a village called Bhalar gao.....she pretended to be blind in front of the hawks because she knew of their true identities even though they were undercover and she was blackmailing the gao's sarpanch to fulfill her mission......but the hawks find out her truth......samrat plants a bomb in the well where the terrorists were hiding their arms, but since the bomb only had a 1 mile radius in which it could be detonated, abhi and sam stay back......everyone thinks they are dead untli they return back injured, as they were shot by their own ppl who assumed that terrorists from across the border are crossing the LOC.......well hope that helps.....

Thanks sooo much tweety212 😃...it surely did help 😛

Naughtynatty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey can anyone let me know from which movie is the song chori chori tht hey play in the background
thanks in advance
forevercharmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natalienaz

hey can anyone let me know from which movie is the song chori chori tht hey play in the background
thanks in advance

It was made specially for CHA.. here's the download link 😳

Chori Chori -- download link

Avanti
quboolhai_1fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

omg thannx a lot hunn!....do yu hav the link to the awards by any chance 😳