The Dark Night - Fan Fiction

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Disclaimer

First of all, I'm very bad at completing/ending fan-fictions, and I have a full record of not ending even one of my fan fictions, so if you like stories with endings, then you might not like my procastination later on LOL 😆

Secondly, I'm a random fan fiction writer, I will mostly write new parts to this piece on the week-ends, but sometimes I may just post in a random manner.

Thirdly, I hope you enjoy this fan fiction! 😛I will reveal to you what and where this story is starting from the show, after I post the next part. (A little tidbit, I adore, enjoy and love suspense, thrill and romance, so that's a hint as to what this fiction may be about) Please don't tell anyone Dulhanian about this fan fiction, otherwise chappals will be thrown my way😆

Prologue: Living through pain

He thought to himself kya yeh akhri alvida hai? Kya humare raaste hamesha keliye naya mor lelenge? He finally reached the place, closed the door shut and slumped to the floor in exhaustion…Not physical exhaustion, but internal exhaustion, something inside of him was fusing out, burning and aching…As voices kept rotating in his head, getting fainter and fainter, all he knew as the darkness spread over him, that he was alone, and that his tears were an unstoppable ocean…

Narrator: Woh yeh nahi jaanta tha, ki raaste bale hi alag ho jaaye, kisi na kisi mor par zaroor milte hai, chahe woh jisse kissi mor par bhi ho…

He didn't know, that even if roads separate, in some form or the other, they do meet at one intersection, whichever angle it is from…

Two years later…

'papa,' 'papa' a little girl barely three years old calls out to her father, who is out in the back yard. She runs onto the freshly mowed lawn, with her baby sitter helplessly calling out to her to drink her milk. The little girl stops beside her father, who is lost in thought, gazing at the icy blue lake in front of him.

And I end the beginning of this little first part with my current favorite song:

Into your head
Into your mind
Out of your soul
Race through your veins
You can't
escape
You can't escape

Into your life
Into your dreams
Out of the dark
Sunlight again
You can't explain
You can't explain

Keep smiling...

Love

Soni

Edited by soni595 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Soniii. your disclaimers occupied more web space than the actual prologue😛😆

Interesting opening...

knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Soni sweeets😳...

Was there any time wen we didnt read wat u write??? So start an FF😉.. tats the much needed thing for us rite now with the current story track. So write soooooooooooooooon😃....

And iam more intrigued now becos u didnt disclose the characters here. I know the one who is crying before 2 yrs is Robbie but iam confused abt after 2 yrs dad😆😆

And one more question, if there was a leap of 2 yrs in between then how come the daughter is of 3 yrs???😆😆😆.. If u r not talking abt the same guy in both the occasions then iam sorrry😆....

And the song again confused me abt the characters😆

Carry on, Iam interested to read ur FF. And abt the ending, dont worry. I am very much popular for forcing/blackmailing our frnds to write the FF😉😆

Krishi

Edited by knumnum - 16 years ago
soni595 thumbnail

Raksha di: hehe😆 I promise the parts would be longer than that...

Krishi: Awww[:d<] Well, I myself don't know what the next part is going to be like, so we're both in for surprises😆 About the three year old girl, just because she called the man 'papa' doesn't mean that's her father, did the man turn around and say, 'haan beta?' no na!😉😆 About the first part being Robbie, who knows it may even be Raunak, Areev or a totally new character...About making me write the parts, ache acho ne try kiya hai bachu, ab dekhte hai, tum mukjhse karva paati ho ya nahi😆

Keep smiling...

Love

Soni

Edited by soni595 - 16 years ago
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
beginning is Very interesting Soni...thanks for the ff...greatly needed it! 😆
soni595 thumbnail
RK: Thanks! 😳 I too needed it!! 😆

Keep smiling...
Love
Soni
knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Are u going to say only thanks??? Or will u be posting some parts of the story also???😆😆😆

The wait has already started my dear😛, Post sooooooooooooon😉😆

Krishi

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Soni an interesting start i must say. I have loved reading ur analysis on forum & m looking 4ward 2 ur FF 😛

I song was so beautiful 😳

Can't wait 4 d next part 😛

Shruti
Rk_955 thumbnail
amZINGG OPENIN AND IS IT RK WOOHOOOO WE ALL NEED IT!!
aksn thumbnail
NICE starting..waiting for your FF..
jaldi jaldi post kardo...