Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
first of all congoon part 2 πŸ‘ & after that awesome craetions afeera, noreen & everyone else πŸ‘ keep it up
Skylar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Squee! Congrats on the Second Creativity Corner! Keep up the rocking artwork. Fabulous stuff! 😊

Skylar

o|oNaTaShAo|o thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful creationz guys πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

okay so....after all these lovely creations...get ready to see something awful πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ......and ofcourse itz made by me πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
actually i was just trying some new stuff and this stupid thing came up as the result 🀒 ....i was about to dump it but then i thought to share it with u guys.... πŸ˜‰

take a look (Feel free to use....only if u want to scare people away 🀒 πŸ˜† )

Animated:

forevercharmed thumbnail
natasha i like it!! i dont know why u want to scare people away with it πŸ˜† its very good! πŸ‘ 😳 nice job! πŸ‘

love,
Avanti
~LiNa~ thumbnail
aww its cute Natasha!love the black and red concept!
and of cours! congrats to everyone on reaching 150 pages! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
nooreen thumbnail
Thx everyone for the compliment 😳 and congratz too on the 150 pages! Keep it up...will try to make more creations 😳
nooreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: o|oNaTaShAo|o

Wonderful creationz guys πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

okay so....after all these lovely creations...get ready to see something awful πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ......and ofcourse itz made by me πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
actually i was just trying some new stuff and this stupid thing came up as the result 🀒 ....i was about to dump it but then i thought to share it with u guys.... πŸ˜‰

take a look (Feel free to use....only if u want to scare people away 🀒 πŸ˜† )

Animated:

It's really pretty why did u want to trash it! 😭 love the colors by the way and a sig that has armaan in it how can it be uglyπŸ˜† its cute dont worry it wont scare people! Gr8 job!

Luv,

Nooreen😳

RomantiChik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great work everyone...n congrats on 150pgs..DMG sig, avi n videomix creators rock
mahalaksh2303 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow all creations are fabulous........ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
so congoo to our creators for reaching 150 pages so soon........... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
o|oNaTaShAo|o thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nooreen

It's really pretty why did u want to trash it! 😭love the colors by the way and a sig that has armaan in it how can it be uglyπŸ˜†its cute dont worry it wont scare people! Gr8 job!

Luv,

Nooreen😳

πŸ˜† yeah but like i thought it looks ugly.......thatz y i was about to trash it...........caz u know that time my brushes weren't workin......so...yeah thatz y..................neways i think u r right......i'm also a huge fan of armaan....and so i didn't want his pics to be used in a stupid siggy (Made by me πŸ˜† )