toli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

ðŸ¤—    Welcome ATGC-ians🤗

THe show starts With music from flute.....Annuji welcomesEveryone to Antakshari the Great Challenge Saying"aaj ki shaam
celebration ki sham mein Annukapoor celebration ki is 4 shamoome pehli shaam
me aap sabko swagath kartha hoon aaj is manj pe mujhe akhela dekh kar aaab
soch rahi hongi Juhi Parmamr kahan hey, jo koyi saroori kaam ki vaja se in
4 shamoom me hamara saath nahi honga.....Show must go on Rising Satars ki shaam
I have another artist hosting with me Rajeshwari Sachdev shor thar taaliyaan..."

Rajeshwari sings"dhoom bhi mein jawan yeh dil bhegosh..." She says some shayari

We have players from Amul Star Voice of India...we have named the first day as Rising stars

Teams

Prithivi
     Abhilasha and Irfaan

Jal(pani)
     Isjmit and Priyani

Agni
     Mirande and Harshit

Vayu(hawaa)
     Sumitra and Abbas 

we have 4 rounds and no negetive marks and if on any occasion the teams cant answer a question the punishment will be to sing a beautiful song...

First round Taal se taal mila
              a rhythm will be given u have to sing a song that matches the rhythm and the next team will sing a song for the same rhythm and so on (+20) for correct answer.

Prithvi....Dil hey mera deewana kya kehetha hey ab gabrana kya.........itz the time to disco..
           dance with me baby..Nach all night.....sapno ki dhin hey sapnoki raathein ....wherez the party tonight
           hole hole saajan ..sara hole hole chelna mera saajna hum bhi peeche hey teri..

Jal........Koi kahe kehtha rahe kitna bhi humko deewana.....humhe naye andaaz kyun ho purana..
           Zaara zamana haseenon ka deewana....
           yeh mera dil pyaar ka deewana deewana deewana pyaar ka parwana

Agni.......Sajna ji wari wari ja aavo ji mein tuhi tho mera sansar hey yeisa mera pyaar hey...
           aa dil kya mehfil kya kathmo mein dil kya mehfil hey tera(sry I dont know this song so the words might be wrong)
           baras ja hey badal baras ja.....jeebar ke behothey..

Vayu.......shyam hey jam hey aur hey nasha dhan bhi hey man bhi hey bigla hua....aak ki raat
           Bachna hey haseeno lo mein aagaya husn ka aashique..
           uvo uvo...kyun aaj kal neenthu kam kyuvab zyatha hey....(all players sing together..)

Second Round Idhar chela mein udhar chela
               Musician will play a tune and the players have to sing the song written in the card in their tables in the tune played...

Ex:annu ji sings"aslam bhai dubai ki...' in some other songs tune..

Prithivi.....Jeena ke hey char din they sing in a old song tune played by the musicians..(+20)

Jal..........Dil na diya(Krishh song) they sing this song in " oh palan ho rey nirgul aur nyaare" ...(+20)

Agni.........Koi taal se gaya (no entry title song)this song in some other songs tune.....(+20)

Vayu.........Lakdi ki kaati kati pe goda....this song in some other tune...(+20)

Ok to know who won this game u have to come and watch tomorrow....

all players and audience sing lakdi ki goda...together...

Thanks everyone...

* Update Complete*

Edited by toli - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks lydia...i did not watch it but i am sure as the contestants were from ASVOI all the songs must have been beautifully sung
toli thumbnail
yes the Antakshri creaors havemade the rounds so that we get to seetheplayers singing talent......I liked the second round since me and my friends in college used to do that oh those funfilled days 😊
rock&roll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

As always,a gr8 update.hats off to ur patience.I know the buffering of the video made me go mad.I can imagine the trouble u must've taken 😊

i agree that  both the rounds helped in exhibition of talent.The second one,esp, had to to be watched and heard to be enjoyed...my opinion 😊

Edited by rock&roll - 16 years ago
toli thumbnail
Anu you are right abt the second round u have to watch the round to enjoy, Letz see what we have in store in todayz episode

Thanks everyone for the comments 😊