~~MOTW:Fazila~ Chabi of this channel~~

zarna thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hey guys, well we ahve our very own second motw of the week.

well this member is very active and has created up to 17 exciting topic for us to enjoy. she loves SRK.  her favorite color is blue. she loves the very patriotic movie Rang De Basanti. her favorite things to do is go online, play games. she loves this forum very much  and we love her as well.

any guesses? you might have figured out who i am talking about.

yes you guessed it right she is none other then our Fazila

hey fazi congratulations and here is a nice siggy for you to enjoy

so guys fire away the guns of questions.

Edited by zarna - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanak1309 thumbnail
Hey Fazi,
Congratulations yaar πŸ‘

My First set of questions...

1. How does it feel being the second MOTW ?

2. Would you like to stay in CG?

3. If yes, where? If no, why?

4. If Sandeep leaves Urmi, what will you do?

5. If Mushtaq proposes to you, what will you say? πŸ˜‰

6. What do you think about the Vaibhav-Zoya jodi? Are they better than SU or not that good? And why?

Chal ab jaldi answer kar...
I'll give you another set later πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

luv
kanakEdited by kanak1309 - 16 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zarna

wow no response. 😭 😭 😭

wowo i didnt know....... thanks zarna............well the topic doesnt show ..... sorry thats y missed it , hehehehe
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kanak1309

Hey Fazi,
Congratulations yaar πŸ‘

My First set of questions...

1. How does it feel being the second MOTW ?  Cool and that also of AEk chabi....... i love ittttttttttttt........

2. Would you like to stay in CG? Forever and ever...................

3. If yes, where? If no, why?  In one of the small flats............

4. If Sandeep leaves Urmi, what will you do?  First i would throttle sandeep then quit achpm :(... it would hurt me too much.......

5. If Mushtaq proposes to you, what will you say? πŸ˜‰ No, hes not my type, im very choose.................

6. What do you think about the Vaibhav-Zoya jodi? Are they better than SU or not that good? And why? No, i dont even notice them, U/S are my first n last love of ACHPM :)

Chal ab jaldi answer kar...
I'll give you another set later πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
kiya................ bus bhai..............i didnt know i ahd to ans everyone... lol....
luv
kanak

love Fazila :)

honey425 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Fazi,

Congo on becoming the member of the week. πŸ‘ I am sooo happy for you as you really deserve it. You have truly contributed a great deal to making this forum fun for everyone.

Here is my set of questions?

1. If you visited CG, what is the first thing that you would do? (this can't have anything to do with Sandeep and Urmi);

2. Who do you think is a better singer Urmi or Suman;

3. What is you fav thing about this forum?

4. If this show gets cancelled, what would you do?

5. If you were told that you could never watch ACHPM or discuss it ever in your life but it is still on TV, would you be able to resist the temptation?

hmmm....these are all that I can thin of now...will post more later. Now come on hurr up and start answering these question.
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: honey425

Hey Fazi,

Congo on becoming the member of the week. πŸ‘ I am sooo happy for you as you really deserve it. You have truly contributed a great deal to making this forum fun for everyone.   Thanks... i couldnt have done it without all of u guys help.I did it cause i love ACHPM :)

Here is my set of questions?  Oh God not u 2 πŸ˜†

1. If you visited CG, what is the first thing that you would do? (this can't have anything to do with Sandeep and Urmi);  Go n visit babu jee........

2. Who do you think is a better singer Urmi or Suman;  Urmi ofcourse....

3. What is you fav thing about this forum?  I can discuss what i feel and i can share my feeling, love/hate with all my friends πŸ€—

4. If this show gets cancelled, what would you do?  Well..... i sulk and then i sulk some more... then like honey , i flood this forum will threads to pass the time hehehehehhe

5. If you were told that you could never watch ACHPM or discuss it ever in your life but it is still on TV, would you be able to resist the temptation?  Nothing is for ever.... when u get use to loosing ppl, what is a tv serial? time heals everything, we just have to give time, time :)

hmmm....these are all that I can thin of now...will post more later. Now come on hurr up and start answering these question.

I didnt know being a motw would be such difficult job....GOD πŸ˜†... i was better a normal martian..................

pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey yaar..

do u still remember me.. hahah.. wow.. i did miss alot.. i missed alot on ACHP.. but am happy to be back..

let you give you a very romantic question!!.. seeing how romance is in the air again on ACHPM.. ok ok..
so let's start

what is the most romantic moment in your life? (or how would you like ur most romantic moment to be like..?

come on .. give me details..
honey425 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

I didnt know being a motw would be such difficult job....GOD πŸ˜†... i was better a normal martian..................

Heheheh....you can never be a normal martian...and your job motw gets more difficult as I am going to send you even more questions.

Hmmm...these don't have anything to do with ACHPM but they are about you in general. I know you are going to think that I am crazy after reading this, but can I help it that I am bored and I want to make your job even harder..LOL...πŸ˜†

1.  If you had a choice of meeting anyone in the entire world...who would it be?

2. If you had the chance to meet anyone who has already died who would it be?

3. What is one thing that you wish that you can change about yourself?

4. What is the one thing that you wish that you could change about your life?

5. Fav music type?

6. Fav music band?

7. If you had to choose between Salman Khan and Abishek Bahchan who would you choose...and why?

8. Fav movie?

9. Fav sport...whether it be playing or just watching on tv?

10. ever fallen in love?

11. ever fallen out of love?

12. ever wish that you could turn the time back and redo a certain event in your life?

13. What is the one place that you would visit in the whole world...and why?

14. What I-F?

15. Ever hurt someone and wish that you could take it back?

16. Ever told a lie that hurt someone in the long run?

17. Fav type of food?

18. Would you ever deceive someone on purpose for a million dollars?

19. What is the nicest thing that you have done?

20. Do you belive in Aliens?

21. If you had to choose between Rajeev Khandelwal and Iqbal Khan...who would it be and why?

22. What was the last concert you attended?

23. The last resturant you ate at?

24. Do you prefer to carry cash or debit card?

25. Which one will you watch first..Om Shanti Om or Saawriya?

26. Would you rather be a actor or a singer?

27. Do you have any special talents...if so what?

28. If you had a special super power what would it be and why?

29. If you were elected as the president of India what is the first thing that you would change?

30. What is the one thing that you wish that you could change about I-F?

HEHEHEEHE  I know that these are just random questions....but Fazi my darling, you will have to answer..heheheh....I look forward to reading your responses.

Edited by honey425 - 16 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pc84

hey yaar..

do u still remember me.. hahah.. wow.. i did miss alot.. i missed alot on ACHP.. but am happy to be back..   im glad ur back.. welcome back :)

let you give you a very romantic question!!.. seeing how romance is in the air again on ACHPM.. ok ok..  i dont see any romance in ACHPM.... not where my U/S are concerned
so let's start

what is the most romantic moment in your life? (or how would you like ur most romantic moment to be like..?

come on .. give me details..

do i have to go though this........... come one its so personal................hmmm..............ok here goes, filmi hai..........ke woh... speical persaon. aaye gulba le kar aur mujhe se kahe ke. i love u...........bus...........i guess its everyones dream πŸ˜‰... quite common........
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: honey425

Heheheh....you can never be a normal martian...and your job motw gets more difficult as I am going to send you even more questions.  HONEY... full stop now,,uuuuffff so many qus. i might not ans all.... yaar privacy bhee koyee cheez hai......πŸ˜›

Hmmm...these don't have anything to do with ACHPM but they are about you in general. I know you are going to think that I am crazy after reading this, but can I help it that I am bored and I want to make your job even harder..LOL...πŸ˜† ya ya. take it all out on me, dont forget ur time will also come...hehehehhe

1.  If you had a choice of meeting anyone in the entire world...who would it be? SRK :).....

2. If you had the chance to meet anyone who has already died who would it be? My ***....... its too personal, sorry............

3. What is one thing that you wish that you can change about yourself? my anger.. im working on it,..........πŸ˜‰

4. What is the one thing that you wish that you could change about your life?hmmm. i like it as it is, if i go back n change it and make a mess out of it then?????

5. Fav music type? fast, romantic, sad,

6. Fav music band? loads.......atif, fakhir,back st boys, m.j, infinity........

7. If you had to choose between Salman Khan and Abishek Bahchan who would you choose...and why? NONE.... i dont haveto choose b/w them

8. Fav movie? loads...... i can never remember names...........

9. Fav sport...whether it be playing or just watching on tv? Cricket

10. ever fallen in love?  ☺️

11. ever fallen out of love? nods

12. ever wish that you could turn the time back and redo a certain event in your life?

13. What is the one place that you would visit in the whole world...and why?

14. What I-F?is that IF or if????

15. Ever hurt someone and wish that you could take it back? i dont know, maybe, im not perfect,although my anger is very bad, but still i try to keep a hold on it

16. Ever told a lie that hurt someone in the long run? i pray not

17. Fav type of food? my moms.... biryani.... everything thatshe cooks in my fav.............

18. Would you ever deceive someone on purpose for a million dollars? if i did, how long would they go???????????? Never

19. What is the nicest thing that you have done? i dont know, i dont think i can do such nice things that i can praise myself....hehehehhe

20. Do you belive in Aliens? Looking at honey... im one... ask simmi~

21. If you had to choose between Rajeev Khandelwal and Iqbal Khan...who would it be and why? who r they?? idont know anyones names... let me check on net, what they look like then ill ans it...........

22. What was the last concert you attended? Sami Yusuff california πŸ˜ƒ

23. The last resturant you ate at? Marriott

24. Do you prefer to carry cash or debit card? cash

25. Which one will you watch first..Om Shanti Om or Saawriya? i dont watch all movies.... only selected ones

26. Would you rather be a actor or a singer?  singer

27. Do you have any special talents...if so what?  now i will look for it, thanks for reminding me.. hehehehheh

28. If you had a special super power what would it be and why? healing power,, so i can heal ppl, who are sick and who have problesm........

29. If you were elected as the president of India what is the first thing that you would change? i see the sky but i dont like to fly so high, that when i fall i break πŸ˜‰

30. What is the one thing that you wish that you could change about I-F? i would like them to put live chat on each forum, so we dont have to talk in PM.... i hate that.........im clustrophobic πŸ˜†

answer..heheheh....I look forward to reading your responses.

busss.............. ufffffffffffff. go n give ur exams now 😊