I will try to post pics of each episode..! 😊
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
weres todayss video???
i mean 29th
sujjal2 thumbnail
hi just wondering about the video updates 00i really like to watch the show --we don;t get it here
ruth
maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I also love to watch this show but havent seen any videoes here for the last episodes. I know like me some of you are keen to watch this show and eagerly waiting for the videoes. I have found a link where all the videoes are available but I dont know how to download. It is called www.muft.tv/index and all the TVshows on Saharaone and other channels are there. Moderators I am not advertising for any website just trying to help the fellow friends who are missing the latest videoes and hope that is OK. I hope it helps...........
shawty thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
does anyone have the title song in MP3 format?
sweetangel2028 thumbnail
Can someone please tell me what happened between Sid and Sanju? Were they wed or what? I have just started to watch this serial so m confused of what is happening and what truth Sanju and Sid are hiding from Anu? Please PM with these details as I don't check this forum that often.
Thank u.
Munira
memsaab thumbnail
is there a list of all the video links for the show. I haven't watch the show for last one and half months due to some work..
patel1088 thumbnail
hey is there anybody who is uplosding video update for india? because i haven't seen any episodes since 18th december so can someone plz upload the india video update.
thank u very much in advance.
sophia23156 thumbnail
what is the name of the girl that plays sanjana
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sophia23156

what is the name of the girl that plays sanjana

Naazneen Patel

Yuks