Surveen Chawla,Shilpa Saklani on screen

kikien thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi friends...

I just found Surveen Chawla and Shilpa Saklani(Apurvas wife).

It looks that Surveen and Shilpa have done together perfomance with Zayed Khan they dances to Dus bahaane.

Can som one please find the video..please I really want to see Surveen and Shilpa in screen I want to see how they are in the screenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Four babes and a boy: Zayed Khan dances to Dus bahaane with TV stars Shilpa Saklani, Surveen Chawla, Shweta Tiwari and Juhi Parmar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

addsb thumbnail
Thanks..The pic is not clear but for others I think u or someone else shld post it again..

I clearly remember this.. It was the Screen awards night.. all were good.. but Surveen had worn quite revealing clothes πŸ˜‰ .. I don't think such type of dresses are meant for stage shows..It was looking ugly🀒 for me as a viewer..

as for the video .. I don't have any idea..Someone plz help her outEdited by addsb - 16 years ago
kikien thumbnail
about the picture is not so cleared I found the picture like this I cant do beter if som one else do it so I wil be glad.
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What a connection. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Search in the awards section.

I remember the video being uploaded.
kikien thumbnail
What a connection.    Search in the awards section.

I remember the video being uploaded.
------------------------------------------------------------ --------

Have you the video or can you find the video or can som one please post the video I am going die to watch this perfomance between Surveen and shilpa...
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pic!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› I really hope they come in a show along with Apu, and finally Shilpa goes into her qurbaani mood and becomes a saint like Adi. πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ Luuuvv to see that! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›

Zareen.
kikien thumbnail
Oh yes Zareen... I wil love to see that too.
mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: addsb

Thanks..The pic is not clear but for others I think u or someone else shld post it again..

I clearly remember this.. It was the Screen awards night.. all were good.. but Surveen had worn quite revealing clothes πŸ˜‰ .. I don't think such type of dresses are meant for stage shows..It was looking ugly🀒 for me as a viewer..

as for the video .. I don't have any idea..Someone plz help her out

I agree with you on this.  Surveen had worn such tiny dress  and believe me it was really very, very tiny and she looked so uncomfortable in it.   Especially on stage and with those dance steps it really did look ugly.

She is quiet a good looking actress and though my favourite, I think she doesn't need to wear such type of clothes.    In Kajjal she really looked pretty without wearing any revealing clothes. The other day someone put up pictures of her  dancing in a mini skirt at some party.  Yet it didn't look as bad as the outfit as she wore on stage with Zayed Khan.

Michelle