Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghavi thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I loveeee tacos!!! 😃 hehe. 

And Taco bell is my FAVEE fast food place!!  I love their fries supreme, chalupas and the mexican pizzas are really good (everything beans instead of beef.)  My absolute fave from Taco Bell would be Mexican Pizza.  And I go t taco bell with anyone who'd take me there 😆 .. cousin, family friends, family.. who ever LOOL.  It's cuz of me, we go. 😳😆 

Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meghavi

I loveeee tacos!!! 😃 hehe. 

And Taco bell is my FAVEE fast food place!!  I love their fries supreme, chalupas and the mexican pizzas are really good (everything beans instead of beef.)  My absolute fave from Taco Bell would be Mexican Pizza.  And I go t taco bell with anyone who'd take me there 😆 .. cousin, family friends, family.. who ever LOOL.  It's cuz of me, we go. 😳😆 

lmaoo!! True indian!! minus beef..plus beans!😆😆

SAMMEEE!! Fave fast food place everrrr!! I can say its like one of my fav. mexican restaurants.😛 I prefer it over a lot of mexican restaurants!😳

Chalupa def fav.--Baja sauce..the breadd!!!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

1.) Do you like Tacos?

Yep! 😛

2.)  Have you ever made them at home?

No 😆

3.)  How often do eat out from Taco Bell?  And what's your favourite food there?

I prefer Del Taco 😳 and love their Bean and Cheese Burrito or Veggie Works 😛

kothra thumbnail

I have never heard abt this tacos..

hw do we make?

1.) Do you like Tacos?

yup

2.)  Have you ever made them at home?

yaa few times

3.)  How often do eat out from Taco Bell?  And what's your favourite food there?

no i havent been there

Happy taco day

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

1.) Do you like Tacos? Yep..i love them!!😃

2.)  Have you ever made them at home? Lots of times..i eat them with beans though..since i don't eat beef!!😳😆

3.)  How often do eat out from Taco Bell?  And what's your favourite food there? Umm..i only ate in Taco bell when i went to the US two years ago...we don't have a Taco Bell here in the UK!!..But i love the taco's and burrito's from there!!😉

Happy Taco Day everyone!!😃

Happy Taco day every1

yeaah....we dont have this taco bell place here in Uk.

MAake tacos and burrito's ourselves.
mkoi thumbnail

This is probably my<SPAN>favourite</SPAN>day! 😆

This day is for all those people who LOVEE Tacos! Tacos are very tasty and can be even made at home! Just get all the things, such as beef (beans if you prefer)lettuce, shredded cheese, tomatoes, etc - and you canreally make an event of it. 😳😃

Soooo...

1.) Do you like Tacos?

2.) Have you ever made them at home?

3.) How often do eat out from Taco Bell? And what's your favourite food there?

Enjoy this tasty day, and remember...

😆😆

Regards,

1.HELL YA I LOVEE TACOS!!

2.NO SORRIE.. 😭

3.I HAVENT ATE TACO BELL IN A WHILE BUT I EAT THE 7 LAYER TACO...MMMMMMMMM YUMMIE!!!
Edited by preetieinpink - 16 years ago
~*manai*~ thumbnail

1.) Do you like Tacos? oh yeah!

2.)  Have you ever made them at home? yup all the time

3.)  How often do eat out from Taco Bell?  And what's your favourite food there? sometimes my fav food umm the new achalatas i think tahts how you spell it

lisa_ray thumbnail
I absolutely love tacos...make em at home all the time with tomatoes, beef, lettuce, onions, sour creme and a lotta other stuff...ooh taco bell is awesome love their Mexican Pizza and burritos...yumm