Update October 4thv*The Ultimate champs*

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago

Here we go with the update:

Juhi and Anu come on the stage while they remember the old good times. Then the teams come on the stage with their own Sippaysala. Everyone comes on the Red Carpet and there are a lot of people asking for their autographs

Juhi then explains a lot of complicated things. Like there are 6 seconds until the game begins and stuff like that.

Period 1: Dubi Dubi Dub Dub

There are six minutes and u have to sing as many song as u can.

Everyone does well by singing a lot of songs.  

North and East did mistakes. Juhi tells that Naveen u always took long Mukhras and for the other time u sang the wrong line. East got minus for one song, three

Score-Board:

WKM: 465

NKS: 425

CKJ: 420

EKA: 355

~Break~

Period 2: Dan Dana Dan

There will be three scenes played

U can ask only in this round for help

1st: West Ka Maan: Mr India: Title song

2nd: Central Ki Jaan: Devdas: Beri piya

3rd: Central Ki Jaan: Chandni: Mere haaton main nau nau choodiyaan

4th: Central Ki Jaan: Munnabhai M.B.B.S: Jeena seekhlay

5th: West Ka Maan: Dushman: Pyaar ko kho jaanay do

6th: East Ki Aan: Fanaa: Meray haath main: Wrong because the movie's name was Veer Zaara

7th: West Ka Maan: Dhadkan: Title song

8th: East Ki Aan: Ankush: itni shakti humain dena: wrong because the movie's name was Parinda

Scoreboard:

WKM: 545

NKS: 425

CKJ: 485

EKA: 320

Juhi says that now just one round away!

~Break~

Juhi says that just six dhuns away!

Period 3: Full n Final

Not even one word's mistake

Musician dada will play 2 dhuns and will stop anywhere u have to press the buzzer and sing both the song from where they started and where they ended! As soon as one team gets a plus the other team will get a minus 10😭

1st: North Ki Shaan: 1st song was Mai tumsey kahoongi 2nd song was silsilay wrong because they missed a word from the second song

2nd: North Ki Shaan: 1st song was magar aisi na thi 2nd song was kabhi shaam dhalay toh Right

3rd: North Ki Shaan: 1st song was dhum dhum baajay dhol 2nd song he couldn't sing it! Wrong because of not remembering the whole song

~Break~

4th: East Ki Aan: pressed it before the dhuns ended

5th: West Ka Maan: did it on purpose, Anuja's mother stopped her but she still did it!

6th: Central Ki Jaan: Right

Final Scoreboard:

East Ki Aan: 295

North Ki Shaan: 415

Central Ki Jaan: 505

West Ka Maan: 510

West Ka maan is the Ultimate Little stars!

Central Ki Jaan *Aastha –Parag*

Precap: The contestants of Amul Star Voice of India on Antakshari the great challenge The rising star!

Personal Comments: Cheaters West!!!!!😑Good strategy!😑😑but still very mean of them!

Overall Ratings: 4/10

~SaraaπŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_rucha thumbnail
thanx a lot saara....great update...!!!..ii feel sorry for north that they lost....but i am happy for west that won....(sry ...but i loved west)
toli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Saraa πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— , could really use a hug so giving aways hugs, I am so sad, THanks saara for the update 😊

Ha the last round was very tough come on they are kids and west didn't even attempt one song in last round and they are winners....
Well way to go WEST on ur team work .... Edited by toli - 16 years ago
priya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
North ki shaan will alwayz remain the winners in life. and I HATE CENTRAL KI JAAN AASTHA AND PARAG. THEY'RE *BEEPPP*
😑

I HATE THEM SO MUCH. But it's ok if west won. Thank goodness central didn't win even if there in second place 😑
Miranhat thumbnail
😭
thanks for the update saraaa 😭
thx saraa for the update i know v all r soo sad 😭 😭 😭 tht naveen didnt win 😭 but i guess v have to move on wid it he really played well as usual but i guess west were better prepared and of course the strategy move was worth everything for them all the best naveen for ur bright future 😳
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks saraa...i know u are upset and sad but can't resist the urge to say way to go west and central...since i really wanted west to win...it cannot be called cheating as thats not fair to them but its strategy ...
Edited by priya.nair - 16 years ago