bhagwanisgreat thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

The only reason that i am addicted to India-forums.com is because of Pulkit Samrat. My dad accidentally brought home the STAR plus awards instead IIFA awards or something. And I ended up seeing it cuz i was realli bored ,, and it hit me--I saw the ohhhhh sooooo cute, hot, innocent lookin', smokin guy EVER!!! PULKIT SAMRAT-- then i had to find this guy on tv so i could watch him over and over again- KSBKBT--Thus ending me onm india-forums.com like 2 months later-- after that i went to like other balaji shows,,and other channels and fell in love!!! ALL THE LADIEZ OUT THERE THAT HAVE THE PULKIT SAMRAT BUG--HOLLA AT ME!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

promise I am the biggest Lakshya/Pulkit fan...I absolutely love him!!☺️😳

you've come to the right place hun, you'll find ALOT of his admirers here!

Edited by desigrl05 - 16 years ago
aww i know tottaly hez CUTE buh hez not in the rite show kskbt is reallllllly not rite for him πŸ˜•
babypink<3 thumbnail
haay hun .

i absoluetly love pulkit to bits .. he is the hottest, sexiest, yet most innocent guy i've ever seen. *sigh*

the first time i saw him wus in a pic and i looked him up after that lol .. and thus, bringing me to india-forums 😳

love yu pulkit dear<333
Edited by babypink<3 - 16 years ago
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I stopped watching KSBKBT 3 yrs back and came to watch again only for Pulkit... and i have stopped again coz he is not shown again 😭 ....
but yes, forum is wonderful place to discuss him....
~NiKkY~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i luve him too!god when they showed him the first time on kyunki my aunt wa slike omg he is so handsome!and then when i looked OMG!i died!he is th ehottest hunk ever!speacially when the begging of kyunki saas when he had short hair and shaved beard!
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
im not that crazy for him; but i am crazy for him and kt being together!!! I think they are best new couple after karan and nandani!!! I love him when he is with kt!!! Thats all. πŸ˜† otherwise i can't even say he is cute because my cousin who is older then me would kill me!!! She's always sayin, hey don't look at ur jeeju in that way! πŸ˜† my cuz is crazy for him!! she thinks they are married. πŸ˜†
coolkitty_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

im not that crazy for him; but i am crazy for him and kt being together!!! I think they are best new couple after karan and nandani!!! I love him when he is with kt!!! Thats all. πŸ˜† otherwise i can't even say he is cute because my cousin who is older then me would kill me!!! She's always sayin, hey don't look at ur jeeju in that way! πŸ˜† my cuz is crazy for him!! she thinks they are married. πŸ˜†

That is hilarious...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..I am not a crazy Lakshya fan either..but I agree.l-kt look cute together..and for me..E-KT look actually romantic..
zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HAHA ! join The CLub , of us Deewaani's ! Be-ware you might be a very paticular user's "saut" here ! *sough-abhi* πŸ˜†
Me Aswell a HIGE Lakshya/Pulkit Fan ! ☺️
ktandlakshyalov thumbnail

Originally posted by: .::Kittu::.

HAHA ! join The CLub , of us Deewaani's ! Be-ware you might be a very paticular user's "saut" here ! *sough-abhi* πŸ˜†
Me Aswell a HIGE Lakshya/Pulkit Fan ! ☺️

I agree!!😳hi!i'am abhinaya the abhi mentioned above^^πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Yeah!!i'am a crazy pulkit fan!!n mouni ofcourse!!😳😳just love him!!I 'am watching this kyunki drama only for pulkit!!!😳-Mouni!!........ahhhhhhhhhh hes so Hot!!😳😳.so do join us!!......I DONT MIND ! MORE SAUT!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-abhi