toli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

🤗Welcome ATGC-ians🤗

The show starts with both teams from West Dancing for the song 'Mujhko pyaar nahi he tujhse..aika daajeva...' Dressed in sari in Maharashtran style i guess... then they show North kids dancing for 'aaja udye dil udye......nach balliye' Dressed in Punjabi style... then Central kids dancing for 'joot bole kawwa kaate ...main maike cheli jaaongi tum dekththi rahiyo..' East kids fdancing for..'Dola re dola re..' song from devdas dressed same as in the song...In the end all the kids hold habds and form a circle Juhi stands in the center and says letz starts todayz show..... they show Some sweets and snacks from each zone and Juhi says when ever any team wants they can share it...

Yesterdays Score:

WEST............230

NORTH.........275

CENTRAL......255

EAST...............185

First Round A AA EE O OO

have to sing from the cue the cue for next team will be given by Second Rankers also the second rankers have to sing if the team doesnt know a song from the cue given..correct+20wrong(-10 )pass 0 Annuji says there is some other rule in the game that is  during the period of game if a dhun is played and can identified the song is from which region will get 5 points u have to press buzzer and sing second rankers cannot help...uhhf...finally the round..😃 North will give the cue for WESt. Central will give cue for North,East will give cue for Central,And West will give cue for East

Annuji's Cue 'mohe hey aaye na jagse laag mein ithna sore se nache...'

WEST  Cue'ghu' ghungroo ki thara bajtha hi raha hoon mein

Cue'la' laga chuneri mein daag chupaoon kaise...

Cue're' re manu sur mera ha ha ..re man sur mera..

NORTH Cue'ro' Roopthera mastana pyaar mera deewana bholl koi na...

Cue'chu' Chukar meri man ko lagoon kya ishara..(wrong coz they sang with badi matra) So centrqal second rankers 'chup gayi saari ishare.oy kya baath ho gayi..'

Cue'ra' rabfta rafta dekho dekho kya ho gaya....

CENTRAL Cue'se' Say na sey na ha u did it to me...

Cue'ja' jab chaye tera jadoo koi bach na paaye haye...

Cue'fa fanaa fanaa yeh dil hua fanaa'

EAST  Cue'mee' East says pass so west second rankers sing ' Meetna mila re manka...'

Cue'pa' Paani paani re ....

Cue'hu' hum huma huma hum huma huma hum huma kabhi neem neem kabhi naram .....

Scores

WEST.........290

NORTH.....305

CENTRAL...315

EAST............225

Second Round Chuk chuk Ruk ruk

clipping of a movie will be shown have to press buzzer but do not say movie name, instead will be given a chance to take risk and say some points if some other team presses the buzzer and says more points thyan that say 50 again some other team can press buzzer and say more points in the end a question will be asked from the fil u have to amnswer in the form of a song from the movie..50 is the max to bet if u dont sing half points u bet will be cut.

Buzzer North20 Central 30 Question sing the song sung by the directors mother they couldn't  ans'ghar aaja pardesi tera des bhulaya re..' (-15) Central

Buzzer West 20 North 30  Question siong the song which uses sweet and fruits name in the song..'Udja...ghar aaja pardesi teri meri ekh zingadi..' (+30)

Buzzer North 20  title song of this movie 'tera naam humne kiya hey jeewan apna sara sanam....(+20)

Buzzer North 20  Central 30  Sing the song with amrish puris voice in the begining' londan dekha paris dekha..sare jahan pe kahi nahi hey dusra hindustan.......yeh mera India I love my INDIA 😊  (+30)

Buzzer North 20 West 30  sing the song that was picturised on the actress who debut on this movie....'Jiya jela jaan jela ...'(+30)

Annuji asks the song west sang which part of india is it from and which language East press the buzzer'Malayalam South zone'(+5)

Buzzer West 20(the clip was rand barse sung by Amitabh Bach chan) sing a song sung by the same singer they sang wrong (-10)

Score

WEST.......310

NORTH......355

CENTRAL...330

EAST...........230

Juhi reminds then of the flight to malaysia and gone to enjoy for 4 days......which 2 is gone to be we wopnt know till tomorrow...

Third Round tyun tyun kyun kyun

dhun will stop in a word u have to sing the remaining mukda starting with the next word  of the stopped dhun dont press buzzer before dhun stops u will get minus if u do that..

Buzzer EAST  'tum itna pyaar karoongi yum ikraar karooingi...mera mehboob mera sanam..(+30) -10 for all other teams

Buzzer WEST 'Kya khena hey kya sun na hey kujko patha hey tumko patha hey...'(+30) -10 for all other teams

Buzzer  WEST 'Na se kole na moo se bhole palko mein rakh the aakhon se bholi......or re kanchi...'(+30) -10 to all other teams

Buzzer  WEST..they pressed buzzer before dhun stops (-15)

Buzzer  NORTH 'Ahique bhi afsuroo hey jaaniya kya kiya dil thuje dediya aakonii aankoon mein.....ekh mein hoon ekh tu hey.....'(+30)

Buzzer  EAST 'ooh tum bhumroo bhumroo couldn't finish gwets help from second rankers they sing correct(+15)all others -10

Scores

WEST.........325

NORTH.......345

CENTRAL....280

EAST............245

Annuji says tomorrow we will know the winner..all kids sing 'soni they nakre sone rakhte oh......'

Promo:Juhi saya east to cover up coz u will not get another chance then annuji saying buck up East and North..then Central kids crying and Astyha parag coming to console them......

I really cannot beleive tomorrow is the last show if it is then this is my final update Thanks everyone it was my pleasure doing the update..😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thx a lot for the update well wht does juhi mean buck up morth i am scared for tom until today they r leading i really want them to win yaar thx a lot for the update
toli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know i am so worrried for North
rock&roll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 update,lydia.I'm sure u'll be able to do a lot of more updates...I'm sure ATGC is not ending...a new series will start soon......
and Yes,I'm reeeally worried for north ki shaan.these previews are misleading normally showing the opposite of wht happens.I hope north wins Edited by rock&roll - 16 years ago
i hope north wins and west is only danger for north
omgg im scaredddd.
i reallly hope north winsss 😃 😃
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks lydia...i hope that this is not the end ...hopefully there is something else already lined up and the promos start appearing soon.