swetaa10 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I've noticed that Surveen got a cigarette in her hand can u c that πŸ˜•
Is she really smocking or is it an illusion ??

Edited by swetaa10 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
well what can u say it does look like one well she should quit as her health and beautiful teeth will get affected but i am not sure if she smokes i hope not for her own sake to me she is a terrific actor
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swetaa10

I've noticed that Surveen got a cigarette in her hand can u c that πŸ˜•

Unfortunately you are right. Its obvious she smokes. πŸ˜•

kiokyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well looks like she does!!! πŸ˜• She's gorgeous and that cigarette doesn't look good in her hands!! πŸ˜• Hope she quits! Or may be its a pen she is holding!!!!?????

😳 Komal
behl thumbnail
wov nice observation yaar.wov when i saw sur in kajjal i loved her, and when i saw her orginal style, i said she lives in modern place that to in show business, she has to be like that and loved her evevn more.but after looking at this picture and i am kind of shocked coz i don't like smokers..Sur i think u have started smoking after quitting kajjal,,If u can't forget apu's face u don't have to becaome lady devdaaa 😳 😳 ,please sur stop smoking thats not a goodthing for a gal ........ i wish and hope thats an eye pencilEdited by behl - 16 years ago
AcquaDiGio thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's a candy cigarrette. I gave it to her. πŸ˜‰ See they look real

http://www.oldtimecandy.com/candy-cigarettes.htm

But I think I shouldn't have given it, cause http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candy_cigarette it's contraversial.

Oh well, don't worry I won't distribute them out againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

I'm kidding, of course. She's definately in the public eye, thus all the analysis of whether it's a pen or a cigarrete. I mean the picture doesn't prove anything. She could be holding a pen, or a cigarrete for a friend. I guess it's not always good to be in the limelight. One picture and she has no smoking lectures.

Edited by AcquaDiGio - 16 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Somebody had told me earlier that Surveen smokes ..but I never believed it..but now looks like its true πŸ˜• πŸ˜• ..But I hope she quits smoking soon 😳 ..She looks beautiful and glamourous and she should keep herself that way by quitting smoking 😊

Between Komal I agree with u ..it can also b a pen in her hand πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
maryam4f thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think its probably a pen. πŸ˜•
cutie cutes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it looks like a white pen to me
Unique316 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It does look like a cigarette. 😲 Maybe she smoke, but I don't want her to smoke. 😑 Edited by wierdo287 - 16 years ago