<<October Update Archive>>

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*~sneha~* thumbnail
MAMTA OCT 2ND UPDATE

hello guys ,

not a detailed update..boring episode *yawn*

The episode started with sid sitting with mamta's picture..he tells that mamta..i want to tell you something...you've taught me the meaning of love..i have always thought of you when i thought abt love.I have always loved you and will always love you..

He goes to sanju..and sees her sleeping..he leaves a letter for her and leaves from there.Krishna comes there and finds the letter..he reads it ..it said that sanju i love you papa.Sid goes out..and akku finds him there..akku tells that where are you going sid??(confusion yaar..when did sid shift there...what abt his house...yana meera???) then he tells that this family is my own..but us both.....the only person who joined us both was she..and now she isnt there and i cannot take the pain..and so i am going faar faar away!! He tells before going i want to tell you something..i have always loved mamta..and i will always love her..knowing that she is urs..i just wanted to tell..and so i did..then akku tells i knew it dost..but i trusted my frndship and mamta's love..and then sid leaves krish hears and sees all this.

They show vasundhra..she is thinking about yug and sanju and the way he was playing with her..Then she thought that if sanju is around mayb yug will think about starting to pratice again...and so she calls up akshay and asks him to come home with the whle family for lunch..he tells that he has some work but he will mke sure that sanju and krish come.He tells krish about it..krish disagrees .but then he tells that sanju needs a change of atmosphere and so decides to go to their place.

In yug's house..they are all eating..krish is feeding sanju lunch..and she is acting as though she is flying like a butterfly!! and then vasu asks oo so sanju can fly too and she tells she can fly like both butterfly and plane..then krish and yug want the same dish and vasu serves krish first and yug feels bad..After luch they are all talking and then krish tells that he really wants to do something for the people in the orphanage..and then vasu tels that she will show him how they educate the people there..and then she asks yug to take care of sanju...sanju is sleeping..vasu takes krish in..and they are seeing somethings and seeing something..and then sanju gets up and asks where krish is?? and he tells that he is gone with mom..after that she asks him if he will play with her and then he tells no..he asks her to go to krish and play with him..she makes a face and goes..she goes somewhere..there are lots and lots of animals on the wall...sanju gets scared and shouts..yug and krishna come there..they try to comfort her but she doesnt listen...and then yug tells krish to bring her to this room...and they take her there..that lab place.

they make her lay on that bed and then krish sees what yug was doing..and then he tells this is that shock machine right?? then he tells yeah..dont worry she'll be fine..he gives her a shock and he tells that she will be fine soon.he goes...then krish asks how come yug knows such much about such cases then vasu tells that yug's a psychatrist(did i spell it rite??) and then tells him sumthing..i cant hear!! then he tells that thru yug i can see a ray of hope that sanju can bcum normal..and then yug comes in and tells that b4 you take any decision then you need to know why i left my profession and tells him about that girl..who died cuz of him..vasu tries to explain that it was a accident..and then yug leaves..and krish tells that however sanju is i like her like that only..and also that i dont want anything to happen to her..the episode ends on vasu's crying face

preview:tanisha's bag falls and mamta's cell phone comes out of it..and mishti sees and thinks mamta's cell in tani's bag..

sorry for the brief update...

lots of love

sneha

VIDEO UPDATE
will edit
Nishtha thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nishtha thumbnail

Nishtha thumbnail

Nishtha thumbnail

Nishtha thumbnail

Nishtha thumbnail

Nishtha thumbnail

Nishtha thumbnail