rock&roll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Antakshari  begins with a lot of fanfare .Juhi says there will no eliminations these four days.The second in commands  are called from all zones. The second in command from  all zones are:

West ka Maan:Ruchita and Shrishti

North Ki shaan:Sunwinder and Prabjot

Central ki jaan:Ashtha and Parag

East Ki AAN:Antara aur Sonalika

Then the samrats are called.They come riding on palaquins!!.Its really great.

The samrats are(as we know)

West ka Maan:rashmi & anuja

North Ki shaan:navin and juhi

Central ki jaan:aswari and priyanka

East Ki AAN:Debmita and Sushmita

Juhi  says while the winner will go to Malaysia ,the second in command from the winning team will get an award of Rs 50000.She also says the best second in command will get a trophy.

The show starts with announcing the existing bonus points for all teams

West ka Maan:+30

North Ki shaan:+25

Central ki jaan:+40

East Ki AAN:+10

During one day,the samrats can ask for help from the second in command twice.This is instead of parents's help.If the second I command knows the answer,they will hold up a green flag,if they don't they will hold up a red flag.This is done so that the turn doesn''t go waste and they can use the help two times properly and fully.However,whenever,the samrats ask the second in command for help,they will get only 50% of the points that they would have originally got(meaning they'll get only +10 where they cld've got +20)

The first round is Sadap Gadap Sadap.

Each team has  to  sing a song starting with any  word taken  from the mukhda of the song sung by previous team.The twist is that the team will not be allowed to complete the mukhda.Annu kapoor will stop them halfway thru the mukhda and ask the next team to start another song .It will move like a rapid fire round.In this round,ek word ki bhi galti maaf nahi hai.

Start!!!

Annu kapoor gives cue: zara jhoom jhoom  

West ka Maan :zara behekta hai mehekta hai

West ka Maan Pal pal pal pal har pal kaise katega

West ka Maan Tu tu hai wohi dil ne jise

West ka Maan Pyar diwana hota hai afsana hai

North Ki shaan :main pal do pal ka shayar hoon

North Ki shaan Dil dooba neeli aankhon mein yeh dil dooba

North Ki shaan Juda hoke bhi tu mujh mein kahi

North Ki shaan Hai agar dushman zamana(hesitates for 2 seconds,my heart was in my hands!)

Central ki jaan:pal do pal ka yeh safar

Central ki jaan Mehbooba,tu hai mere dil ka ajooba

Central ki jaan Chali chali phir chali chali,chali ihsq di hawa

Central ki jaan :Agar main kahoon mujhe tumse

East Ki AAN:do pal ka khwaboon ka caravan

East Ki AAN Tu yaar tu hi dildaar tera mere dil mein hai darbaar

East Ki AAN Deewana hai dekho bekara who

East Ki AAN :Meri duniya hai tujh mein kahin

SCORES AT THE END OF ROUND 1:

West ka Maan:+110

North Ki shaan:+105

Central ki jaan:+120

East Ki AAN:+90

Second round:

Yaahoo…

Rules:A song will be shown on the monitor.the second in command will give clues. And samrats should guess.its a buzzer round. .green zone(+30-15),yellow zone(+20-10),red zone(+10-5)

1st song:West ka maan gives clue…ruchita says "there are 3 heroes,one is the son of a cricketer,other is vinod khanna's son and the other is the son of nasir..they are riding in a car'

Navin hits buzzer:Dil chahta hai (+20)

2nd song : sunwinder  gives clue "there is heroine wearing a red dress singing with a  violin on stage'

Navin hits buzzer:kabhi sham dhale to mere dil mein aa jaana (+20)

3rd song:astha gives clue "says proud ki behan hai is gaane mein  and that hero whose French cut became very famous(!!!),lots of ppl dancing,heroine wearing saree "no one guesses.

Song: poocho  zara poocho(raja Hindustani).juhi says " u gave very vague clues.how can u say proud ki behan".she asks astha if proud is a code word word between her and her team(very likely).but astha says no,it was the only thing that came to my mind.

4th song:east gives clue:says "yeh gaana us movie se hai jisme rumki aur jhumki ki beti hai(??) aur salaam Namaste ke hero hain aur  heroine sab ko khush rehne ko keh rahi hai aur gaane mein do bachche hain"

East guesses: ho hai agar kabhi koi  gum to …taa ra ra ra rum tar a rum pum(+10)

5th song:ruchita gives clue "gauri khan ke husband hai,heroine of mehndi film,singing on the beach"

Navin:  tauba tumhare yeh ishare……sings half mukhda forgets the rest and hesitates,juhi starts counting….. and juhi jr asks for second in command help……before they can help navin picks up and sings the mukhda correctly!(phew!!i sighed with relief)+20

6th song: sunwinder gives clue "cheeni kum ki heroine kuch ga rahi hai,chess jaisa flor hai"

West hits buzzer :mujhe rang de (-5)correct song was 'payali chunmun'

7th song :astha says"beauty queen hai gaane mein,white color ki dress pehenke sab naach rahe hain,3 log hain,ghaas pus hai"

West hits buzzer:dil yeh bechain ve(+20)

8th song: sonalika gives clue"isme king khan piano baja rahe hain'

Central:  chand tare tod laon…but they don't get any points.instead east gets -15 since sonalika said 'king khan '  and khan is the surname of shahrukh khan..so she took his direct  surname inadvertently

Scores at the end:

West ka Maan:+125

North Ki shaan:+165

Central ki jaan:+120

East Ki AAN:+85

3rd round:

Dhun bajale dhun.

Rules.two tunes will be played which have a common factor and the team who hits the buzzer shld sing  another  song with the same common factor.eg)the common factor cld be same actors,singers,same movie etc.corect answer +30,wrong -15.and the others will lose 10 marks for not pressing the buzzer…"baki team baithe bithaye ank gavayenge"(when will they get over this stupidity of baithe bithaye ank gavana?)

1st dhun:

Set 1: parpa kehte hain

Set 2:tu pyar hai kisi aur ka

West hits buzzer : Common :aamir khan,sings  'dil chahta hai,then changes it to tanhayee '…get -15…coz there is no lip synch of aamir khan in tanhayee.

2nd dhun:

Set 1: Mere sapnon ki rani:

Set 2:aake seedhi lage dil pe

West hits buzzer : ….hesitates asks second In commnd for help,SEC show red flag,then anuja says Common :kishore kumar.singer sings  "ek ladki bheegi bhaagi si" (+30,all other teams -10)

3rd  dhun:

Set 1: tu hi meri shab hai

Set 2:ya ali

Central ki jaan: gangster common film..they sing'lamha lamha doori yun pighalti hai'  (+30,all other teams -10)

4rd  dhun:

Set 1: nimbooda

Set 2:jhonke hawa ka aaj bhi

Central ki jaan:  ask for SEC help ,astha and parag say hum dil de chuke sanam  common film..sing   hum dil de chuke sanam'  (+15,all other teams -10)

Fifth   dhun:

Set 1: hum ko aaj kal hai intezaar

Set 2: sounds like'main teri tu mera duniya se kya lena' to me. (hits buzzer very quickly,cld hardly recognize the song)

North ki shaan :  common factor..madhuri dixit..sings dhak dhal karne laga   (+30,all other teams -10)

sixth  dhun:

Set 1: dil maangta hai dil daar soniye

Set 2: mujhe raat din bas mujhe chahte ho

East ki aan :  common factor..sonu nigam..sings humko maloom hai    (+30,all other teams -10)

Scores

East Ki Aan:75

West ka Maan:100

Central Ki Jaan:135

North Ki Shaan:165

All kids sing 'sade naal aoge to'

Tomorrow's preview shown.some controversy with astha and parag(controversy always follows them wherever they go…) they seem to sing a song after 5 seconds are up and there is an argument.

My opinion on today's episode(unasked for?!!😆)

Great episode,navin back with bang( teri achchi achchi performance ko kisi ki nazar na lage,chashme baddoor!!).has worked on his minus points,like yahoo round(where he didn't answer anything in semis,he swept the round this time)..looks confident…west looked nervous and made mistakes out of nervousness and sang wrong songs.however,the rounds are designed to bring a lot of sudden changes and shocks,with heavily skewed points in some rounds….(hope things go well…)

sorry abt the delay in the update.got busy with some stuff.hope the update was ok(i know i write  a lot of unnecessary stuff and go into too many details!!😆)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ohh my gooness this finale is def a must watch yaar thx a tonne for the fab update i relly am dying to see th is show thx again and naveen all the best
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Great update! 👏

Isnt Toli suppose to do it? 😃
AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Anu for the wonderful update..my sisters do not let me watch ATGC bcos they watch some other program.. So I tune on to star plus during commericals and miss some parts.. 😃
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think toli didnt do it coz the video waz not up den... 😊

Thanks 4 the update and the video Anu... 😊
toli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anu Thankyou so much for the lovely update and video too way to go my dear👏,also abt ur update very well written everything was necessary.thanks so much for the help 😊

@Saraa yes i had to do it but there was no video available so Anu volunteered to help isn't it so sweet of her.

THanks again Anu 😊
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
ahh i seee......Thanku Anu for volunteering! 😃 😳
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks a lot anu for the wonderful update....it was like watching the show 👏 and as I have named u the discussion queen u have lived up to that 1000% with very good analysis and observations
rock&roll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx everyone,it was my pleasure
maryloiuse thumbnail
thanks ...i was lukin forward to dis...gud observation!!