Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: redbia

i want to play antakshari for north but dont know the rules plz inform me... saraa has chosen north so i can play for east this week...

i have you down for north . The timing is normally evening to night Pakistan time on Sat and Sun. Its played same way as the show . Sunita has provided the links and if u have still questions let us know we will answer it
OodlesDoodles thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

U can play for North...I dont mind playing for East...Pri Di put her down for North and me for East😳

awww thats so sweet saraa. to give up north inspite of hubby playing for north and you have to route for north to winπŸ˜‰
desigrl27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Waise to I am from north, but I can play for any team. That early though isn't okay. If it is possible to do this at like noon-ish EST (9:30 pm IST), I can participate. Please let me know!! 😊
Miranhat thumbnail
Go Sara, i wanna to choose north ki shaan this week. This week i was free. but hey for sara...super go for it...:) best of luck πŸ‘
redbia thumbnail
i am feeling very sad as north has lost 😭
redbia thumbnail
please tell me the exact time of the game live antakshari. As this is Ramzan and 6:25 is our aftaar time. I checked the last week's contest. Time when the game was being played is 8:00am which is suitable. If the timing is after 6:00 in the evening then I'll not be able to play this week but I love to play.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Where do u live? If you live in Pakistan as mentioned earlier it will be the evening...the reason being that when its evening in asia its morning in US and this way we can cover the other countries too as we had tanzania and dubai. and singapore.
bolly_babe thumbnail
i want to play for west ka maan, please pm me the time and day,
OodlesDoodles thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl27

Waise to I am from north, but I can play for any team. That early though isn't okay. If it is possible to do this at like noon-ish EST (9:30 pm IST), I can participate. Please let me know!! 😊

This time may not be possible since the early morning works best this time around...hopefully next week 😳
OodlesDoodles thumbnail

Originally posted by: redbia

please tell me the exact time of the game live antakshari. As this is Ramzan and 6:25 is our aftaar time. I checked the last week's contest. Time when the game was being played is 8:00am which is suitable. If the timing is after 6:00 in the evening then I'll not be able to play this week but I love to play.

It is at 6:30 pm in the evening  pakistan time😳