Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*laddu* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: miss5stars

NOO WAY calling me shezad isnt cute especailly wen i was infront of sum HOTTTT GUYS...ahahaha well technicaly it aires at the exact same time since ur 1 hour ahead of me πŸ˜† so in california it starts at 5 .. there luckkyyy.. πŸ˜†

omg he didnt take his whole towel off.. HAAHHAHA he jus kinda idk lol n then the wink was soo cute cuz he had the towel in his hand while he winked

awwwwwwwwww adorrablee..!! only if dev did tht to kajal in the kajal scene  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

yeh hes hott ranbir.....ive joind his FC 2 πŸ˜† which is where i met champ first i think.....she ws da first 2 say welcum 2 da club πŸ˜† omg id faint if kinny did tht 😳 πŸ˜³ hed luk so hott.....

Faizy_khan thumbnail

Originally posted by: *laddu*

omg ur muslim aswell!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† wat a coincidence 😊 how kwl is tht?

why r u muslim too πŸ˜›,well what is kwl

*laddu* thumbnail
wow congrats everybody weve finished one FC!!!!! πŸ‘ is sheena gonna open a new one?
Faizy_khan thumbnail

Originally posted by: *laddu*

wow congrats everybody weve finished one FC!!!!! πŸ‘ is sheena gonna open a new one?

congo to u too lets see if sheena is going to open it

x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss5stars

zarqa i missed you πŸ€— i hav 2 tell u sum stuff lOl in a pm so pm me wen u get the chancee πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ &&& GET WELL SOON!! 😳

haahaha aww i tryed looking up kinny videos on youtube but i found the old ones where he hates kajal i wanted 2 c an episode wit romantic scenes but there rele isnt ne ceptt my minmis KOOL VIDEOSS!! they realived mee a lil πŸ˜† aww who cares if the siggy is badd..!! i wud lyk to c itt πŸ˜† ur gunna get btr nd btr... haha cuz me nd sheena SUCKED at them πŸ˜† nbut then we got bttr .. sheena is lyk pro now.. im lyk bttr then ugly πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

o wow u woke up at 6 IN the morningggg 😲 jus for kinny.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

aww i missed u too πŸ€— and aww thnx, ( i jst h8 the STUPID docters here😑, last friday i phoned for an emergancy docters appointment and da stupid docter gave me an appointment for 3 weeks time😑 - i could b died by den)

anyway....πŸ˜ƒ

oh okz,,, kk a'll pm u, as soon i finshed replying to this post😳

yeh i jst watched the old ones but only the parts wif kinny in dem😳 and yeh i watched Minmi's video about 15 times in an hourπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†lol i would show u it BUT amean its relli bad and simple, i didnt knw hw to use anything πŸ˜†

yeh u and sheena r gr8 @ dem,,,, sheena shwd me he to mke dem afew months ago but i kinda 4gotπŸ˜• now i dnt hve a clueπŸ˜†

lol,, yeh well i woke up @ 5am to go and help my dad open his shop, and den my dad tld me to go and sit at the back of the shop away from the customers πŸ˜† - coz he said i was being rude to dem😲 - I WAS NOT!!!, i was jst asking dem y da hell they wake up and get out of bed @ 5am jst to get a newspaperπŸ˜†

amean ders noo differnce in the news if u wake up @ 5am and get the paper or if u get up @ 12pm. or is derπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

so yeh i spent afew hours on the computer jst watching kinny 😍

x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey guys πŸ˜ƒ
congratz every1 we'v finishd our 1st kinny fc πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
sheena will u be opening a new one? 😳
- u did a gr8 job wif dis one πŸ‘

@Minmi – thnx, yeh am feeling abit better. And i luved the site =)

@Priya – awwww poor u,,, never got to go and watch the film - lol haahahha πŸ˜† , never knew he drops his towel πŸ˜†

@Sheena, aww thnx, aww poor u, hpe u get will soon aswell
Advil ? – wats dat?
sheenakohli91 thumbnail

Hey guys remember i said there was a little avi for the contest winners. well its here. but i think im going to let everyone use it. so anyone can use it. here it is. thanks to shazzi for putting it together, and i provided him with the part in the video. but mostly thanks to shazzi. πŸ‘ awsome job! well here it is. it will also b posted in the first page so if u miss it check in the first page.

enjoy! 😊

Edited by sheenakohli91 - 16 years ago
sheenakohli91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_n_hope

hey i got a surprise for u all. πŸ˜‰ check it out and i hope u like it. 😳

http://www.freewebs.com/endless_love_n_hope/

I made a site of our cuuuuuuuuuuuutie Kinny ❀️

hey! this is soo awsome! love u for this! im definately in !😊 congratulations on ur website!

miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: x-zarqa-x

aww i missed u too πŸ€— and aww thnx, ( i jst h8 the STUPID docters here😑, last friday i phoned for an emergancy docters appointment and da stupid docter gave me an appointment for 3 weeks time😑 - i could b died by den)

anyway....πŸ˜ƒ

oh okz,,, kk a'll pm u, as soon i finshed replying to this post😳

yeh i jst watched the old ones but only the parts wif kinny in dem😳 and yeh i watched Minmi's video about 15 times in an hourπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†lol i would show u it BUT amean its relli bad and simple, i didnt knw hw to use anything πŸ˜†

yeh u and sheena r gr8 @ dem,,,, sheena shwd me he to mke dem afew months ago but i kinda 4gotπŸ˜• now i dnt hve a clueπŸ˜†

lol,, yeh well i woke up @ 5am to go and help my dad open his shop, and den my dad tld me to go and sit at the back of the shop away from the customers πŸ˜† - coz he said i was being rude to dem😲 - I WAS NOT!!!, i was jst asking dem y da hell they wake up and get out of bed @ 5am jst to get a newspaperπŸ˜†

amean ders noo differnce in the news if u wake up @ 5am and get the paper or if u get up @ 12pm. or is derπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

so yeh i spent afew hours on the computer jst watching kinny 😍

hahahahaaaaa ur funnyy..!! i had 2 wake up once at 5 to help my dad wit thanksgiving cuz the mall opened at 5 so ya.. it was fun tho..!! πŸ˜† HAHAHAH thts sumthin my mom wud do she wud tell me to go sumwhere where no 1 kan see my cuz im being annoying or rude πŸ˜† ahhahaa  u forgot how 2 make siggys i looked it up in a tutorial.. the one tht khushi posted up pg 5..!! thts the best siggy tutoriol..! &&

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA u dnt kno wht advil is.. πŸ˜† hehe

jus lyk how u say "RUBBER" nd we "ERASER"

nd  "LIFT" nd "ELEVATOR"

well advil is lyk tyenol .. lol nd they both are pain killers tht relive u of pain or fever or ne other kinda of stuff.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

&&

@laddoooo i kno i wud faint too if kinny did tht.. it wud b soo cute tho ..kajal running away..awwww i hope kinny does tht πŸ˜†

@every1

wooo hoooo parttyyyy timee.. we finshes chit chat fan club number 1

its time to start number 2..!! wooooo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sheenakohli91 thumbnail

Hey guys! CONGRATULATIONS ! on finishing this FC! Yes i will definately open a new one for our kinshuk... it will be called "THE WORLD OF KINSHUK MAHAJAN (#2)" i copied that from love_n_hope. (btw thats a great title) ok so yea lets get ready to move guys! i will send u the link personally but also look for it in this section if i dont send it to u! so u dont miss out. but one this is for sure, this second one will be a bit strict on the randomness in here. alrite. well yall did great with this one! wow that was like 2 months. wow! we started on september 27. that went by sooo fast! well ok moving time. so pack ur bags and cya there! NO more posts beyond this point guys. We'll continue it in the next fan club! thanks. cya there everyone!

OUR NEW HOME: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=785020&T PN=1#13221757

CYA THERE!

GUYS please spread the word to our memebers just in case they are not aware!

Edited by sheenakohli91 - 16 years ago