* DOTW - Anu’s departure? *

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

This week's discussion is on Anu! As we all know, Anu is after Pratham and is the cause why Pratham & Gauri arent together!

Your opnions...

When do you think Anu will be exposed?

How will see be exposed?

How will Gauri react after knowing the truth about Anu?

What's your favourite scene between Anu & Pratham?

Feel free to share anything else with us! Please do keep IF's COC in mind while posting😊

~ Kutumb Development Team ~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mohiniapatel thumbnail
i think gairi will feel really sorry and understand why he did allthat!

i think she will be told to do somehting and will come out like i cant do this anymoe and the truth wil come out! like that?
MCRP thumbnail
I think that Pratham will find some clue that Anu is not her real name. He will prove to Guri that Anu was just after his money. Pratham will make sure that Anu tells Guri the truth. Once that is done with guri will for give Pratham and run into his arms.
kmishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gk_09

This week's discussion is on Anu! As we all know, Anu is after Pratham and is the cause why Pratham & Gauri arent together!

Your opnions...

When do you think Anu will be exposed? HOPEFULLY IN THE NEXT WEEK

How will see be exposed? PM WILL PROBABLY ANNOY ANU MORE

How will Gauri react after knowing the truth about Anu? BE SHOCKED AND WILL PPOBABLY GO TO PM AND APOLOGIZE CUZ SHE WILL FEEL GUILTY AND THEN.......THERE WILL BE CUTE SCENES ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!

What's your favourite scene between Anu & Pratham? I LIKED ALL OF THEM BUT MY TWO TOP FAVS ARE THE PARTS WHERE : PRATHAM GRABS ANU TO MAKE GAURI JEALOUS AND PUSHES HER AWAY THE SECOND SHE LEAVES AND THEN ANU ASKS PRATHAM ABOUT DINNER BUT HE IS RUDE TO HER. 2. WHEN PM ASKS ANU TO MASSAGE HIS LEGS OR "DABOU HIS PAR(FEET)"

Feel free to share anything else with us! Please do keep IF's COC in mind while posting😊

~ Kutumb Development Team ~

I THINK PM SHOULD HV SLAPED GAURI SINCE SHE NEEDED TO STOP BEING SO RUDE AT TIMES FOR ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID TO PM

But He Shouldn't Have At The Same Time......

P.S. Thank You GK 09 For Considering My Post😊