Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: crazy_4sharuk

totally w/ u there Mariam!!!I love how after reaching the status as the king of Bollywood hasn't changed him at all !!!he's still the same Srk dat did Deewana!!! 😛 😛

yea thats soo true and thats wat makes him a great human being. 😳   
Hayaa.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: love srk

i agree with u gus there r lots of reason y we love him but i love him moslty becouse he is a great person very carrying loving towrd his family 😳 .

yeh i agree the way he is trying to brougt up his kids and his friendly fatherly nature its really touchy u can sense his feeling of loss about his parents and now he wants to transfer as much love as he can to his kids so that they should not suffer such pain and hardships from which he went through at that age which he failed to enjoy bec of responsibilities

srklicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_sherry

yeh i agree the way he is trying to brougt up his kids and his friendly fatherly nature its really touchy u can sense his feeling of loss about his parents and now he wants to transfer as much love as he can to his kids so that they should not suffer such pain and hardships from which he went through at that age which he failed to enjoy bec of responsibilities

ur absutly rite rite and i agree with u . he has faces lots of deffcutlies in his childhod, god bless him
Hayaa.m thumbnail
and Marium if u watch any of his interviews or stage awards u can sense how he is humble and funloving...he knows how to give respect even a person who is not even to his standard 😊
crazy_4ya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yea..totally agree..the depth of his love for his kids is jst commendable..👏 👏
n i think the hardship dat he faced during his childhood is a part of the reason of him being soo kind n gentle toward others!!!

n Mariam looks like we're gonna need Reema sooner den we think!!hehe..
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Yeh Tendol bec since we 3 r enough to complete this FC just now 😆
srklicious thumbnail

and Marium if u watch any of his interviews or stage awards u can sense how he is humble and funloving...he knows how to give respect even a person who is not even to his standard 😊

yepp i agree with u there was an interview of him in innner and outer world of srk which he was saying that he miises his parents soo much espcaily his mom. and also in kbc when he was hosting that show in one episode he said that he has everything . but the only thing that he dosnt have is his mom. i felt like crying while he sayd that   😭 😭 😭
srklicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_4sharuk

yea..totally agree..the depth of his love for his kids is jst commendable..👏 👏
n i think the hardship dat he faced during his childhood is a part of the reason of him being soo kind n gentle toward others!!!

n Mariam looks like we're gonna need Reema sooner den we think!!hehe..

absutly we do need new fc . hope we will have the new 1 by tomorw inshalaEdited by love srk - 16 years ago
srklicious thumbnail

Yeh Tendol bec since we 3 r enough to complete this FC just now 😆

hahahah yea thats rite yaar 😆
Hayaa.m thumbnail
yeh marium i remembered that scene infact he also said that since he his back problem is taking so much time to heal so now he is back to the grave of his mother and he has full belief that after comming their he pain will be removed...that program Inner and out world of SRK was very touching 😊