Sagar truly loves Ganga? ---DOTW

~*LoVeLy*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

~*Welcome to this week's DOTW,

Sangam-ians*~

- do you think the madan-ganga marriage will happen?

- do you think that sagar truly loves ganga? or is it just infatuation..

- what will happen to the sagar-kaveri love story?

- any other thoughts on this week's episodes?

-your predictions for next week?

Edited by mango - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~*LoVeLy*~

- do you think the madan-ganga marriage will happen? I don't think so....Sagar will come to the rescue!๐Ÿ˜ณ

- do you think that sagar truly loves ganga? or is it just infatuation.. Yes....because they are made for each other...

- what will happen to the sagar-kaveri love story? I think they will get engaged and then kaveri will die or become evil then Sagar and Ganga will get together...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

- any other thoughts on this week's episodes? Sagar will tell Ganga about his feelings for her๐Ÿ˜‰

-your predictions for next week? Somehow...Ganga and Sagar won't get married....Kaveri will come in the way...

Great discussion!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Sangam-ians*~

- do you think the madan-ganga marriage will happen?no

- do you think that sagar truly loves ganga? or is it just infatuation..yes

- what will happen to the sagar-kaveri love story?kaveri will say why did u do this 2 me.u know i loved u more than anything the World!๐Ÿ˜†

- any other thoughts on this week's episodes?no

-your predictions for next week?no

srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nope... its not goin 2 happen... Ganga is goin 2 escape in that train... she is not goin 2 get caught...

I think he really luvs her... he has started dreamin abt her... her antar aatma told him dat he is in luv...

der is no sagar- kaveri luv story... der is only kaveri luv story...

nope...

ganga will find sagar... and sagar will decide to protect her... kaveri mght also help him do dat...

Marthika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sangam-ians*~

- do you think the madan-ganga marriage will happen?-No

- do you think that sagar truly loves ganga? or is it just infatuation..-Yes he truly loves her but dident realize it yet

- what will happen to the sagar-kaveri love story?-I think kaveri will trun out negative after knowing that he loves her

- any other thoughts on this week's episodes?-Hmm not really

-your predictions for next week?-Yeah that i think ganga will go to sagars house and tell everyint and kaveri will turn out negative

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

no wayy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†it just cant happen...mayb Madan will get Ganga bakk frm trainbut thn th muhoortam will pass off n so on...๐Ÿ˜†

Sagar he hasnt yet reallized it well....i guess he is on the process of falling in for Ganga...He fels sorry for Ganga so u never knoww๐Ÿ˜‰

Their seems to be a arranged type relationso itss just like they r not in lovvv๐Ÿ˜†

mm not much.....happy tat finally Ganga finally ran off!!!she toook her stand!!!Hats off to her๐Ÿ˜ณ

mm lets wait n watch...Sagar will be bakk to Ganga..๐Ÿ˜ณ

-dramaholic- thumbnail

- Do you think the madan-ganga marriage will happen? No, i don't think it will happen.

- Do you think that sagar truly loves ganga? or is it just infatuation..I'm not quite sure about this one, as it aint really show properly, but the first meeting was like he was in love with her.

- What will happen to the sagar-kaveri love story?I think it will gradullary break of when sagar realises his love for ganga, or confesses it to her..

- Any other thoughts on this week's episodes? So far its been good๐Ÿ‘

-Your predictions for next week? I think that Ganga and sagar might meet at one point, and sagar will save her from madan and his men..looking forward to tommrorw's episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Great dotw, thanks

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ganga-Madan marriage obv didnt happen, didnt think it wud either...

Maybe Sagar does truly love her, but never realized it. But I think he's confused now since he was rushed into all this by Tara and now he's not sure if he really loves Ganga or not. Kaveri-Sagar are def going to get married soon. I think Ganga will stop it, though she's going to be in some deep trouble after that

I thought it was foolish of Ganga to come looking for Sagar when she didn't know where he lived, nor his last name! But then again, love makes u do crazy things ๐Ÿ˜†
zarna thumbnail
oh god i cant take it n e more. this sagar guy is so confused about the whole his n ganga's relationship and also his and kaweri's relationship. i just wish he would realize soon that he loves ganga and break the engagement with kaweri. the one question that killing me does sagar like kaweri or is he just marrying her for the heck of it? n i think sagar's bhaiya is sooooooooo cute.
~*Shona94*~ thumbnail

Sangam-ians*~

no

I think he loves her

I think they will get engaed but not marry

I just hope Sagar and Ganga meet

Maybe they will meet.