Who is Krushna Abhishek???

Friends_Forever thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Dear Friends,

Can someone please tell me who is Krushna Abhishek?? Is he an actor or just Kashmira's boyfriend.?? Why did David stand up for him ? I think he knows him from before personally.

Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
He is govinda's nephew and he and kashmira worked together and thats where they met and fell in love
memsaab thumbnail
He is Govinda's sister's son. His sister Arati Singh is a choreographer/actress. She appeared as Soni in Maykaa..
kggk_fan01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: memsaab

He is Govinda's sister's son. His sister Arati Singh is a choreographer/actress. She appeared as Soni in Maykaa..

Oh wow! thanks, the old soni or new one?

Rajat-sh thumbnail
Krushna abhishek is going to get preferential treatment from David. I was disappointed that david gave such biased judgement on their first performance.
manny2rock thumbnail
^ i think he deserved 30.... i din't noe he was govindaz nephew and i din't feel david was biast....Hez govindaz nephew no wonder why hez a g8 dancer with g8 expressions
Rajat-sh thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny2rock

^ i think he deserved 30.... i din't noe he was govindaz nephew and i din't feel david was biast....Hez govindaz nephew no wonder why hez a g8 dancer with g8 expressions

If this is not bias, I dunno what is...

He was good. she was OK. I thought they were overacting with their expressions. I dont think they they deserved 30 for sure.  Amir and Sanjeeda were a lot better in terms of performance and chemistry.

manny2rock thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajat-sh

If this is not bias, I dunno what is...

He was good. she was OK. I thought they were overacting with their expressions. I dont think they they deserved 30 for sure.  Amir and Sanjeeda were a lot better in terms of performance and chemistry.

well i din't feel they were bias......as for chemistry...i don't wanna even go there...They had the best chemistry out of all the contestants... Although they are not my fav.. but still can't deny they deserved 30
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
ithink he was in movie'aamdani atthani kharcha rupaiya' opposite isha koppiker.he is govinda's nephew.