Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Anhsirk

Poonam is a very good and accomplished singer eventhough I am a Sumedha fan and fully support the lovely princess. πŸ˜‰
But ID cannot act and nor is he a man of words either and although he is close to HR, ID has been excluded from acting roles that require more than one word to be spoken. πŸ˜†

aaiye anhirkji,was waiting for yr posts.As usual good oneπŸ˜†

Mistyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thakur Saab

Okay Piya... Calm down Calm down... πŸ˜†

You too don't get hyper now. πŸ˜†

u r right...i became hyper for little bit But now i am all calm...πŸ˜†

SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
I don't even think it matters whether Poonam is better than Sumedha or not, because that is atleast partially a matter of opinion. But I think the original poster has got the facts wrong. Poonam and ID weren't trying to publicize her personal life...even if they did mention it briefly a couple times, that is a drop in the bucket compared to how much the personal lives of other contestants have been discussed by the contestants and their mentors. And I have not ONCE had the impression that Poonam was trying to act to get sympathy votes.
Guardian Angel thumbnail
ID has Poonam and Amanat yaar..... he doesnot need to beg! 😊   We are all upset about Sumedha but we cannot downsize the remaining contestents as they are just superb.

I am feeling good that Sumedha is already so successful and she has a beautiful melodious voice for playback singing. All the best to her πŸ‘
advil thumbnail

Originally posted by: yizzle927

since sumedha was on top many people thought that she would get voted for anyway so they voted for someone else.

But last week Poonam was on top.As per this logic she shouldn't have received the votes then....πŸ˜›

Mistyy thumbnail
Totally agree with Suhana and Jaadoogar...perfectly said πŸ˜ƒ

advil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anhsirk

But ID cannot act and nor is he a man of words either and although he is close to HR, ID has been excluded from acting roles that require more than one word to be spoken. πŸ˜†

Thats ID charm of his actually. He speaks whatever is required unlike some, who simply go on an don and on and on andon...and dont know when to stop.πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: yizzle927

Ismail Darbar is now just begging for Poonam! This is unjustice to everybody! On every episode she gets emotional and Ismail D is always like " Her mother her mother her mother'! Omgg get over it!! face it he is begging SUMEDHA IS 100000 TIMES BETTER THAN POONAM! Its all sympathy votes and they try to say its not. If its not than why do they always bring it up in everyshow. I don't see Poonam getting any offer for movies haha! And in todays epsiode Shekhar asked Vishal to ask if Sumedha can sing a song for them. Poonam Amanat or Aneek should have gone. But Poonams acting and Ismail D's begging is just too much.

sorry to break it to u ....but poonam's already recorded song's... plz rewatch hungama episodes and she too has gotten lots of offers already... again rewatch the whole show if u dont believe meπŸ˜›..and i mean the WHOLE SHOW πŸ˜†

CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Hi. I disagree with you, because of many reasons. 😳

First, I think Poonam is a better singer.
Cuz she has more control on her voice. The song she sang from Taal was just brilliant.
She is a voice that would just wake you up.
Also, her voice just touches your heart.

Sumedha is really good too but I think Poonam is better. 😊

And People dont vote Poonam cuz of her story, they vote her cuz of her TALENT(main keyword)!!! Also, I think half of da ppl dont know her story so yup... πŸ˜‰
swifthorse thumbnail
I agree with many of you here.. Sumedha has a lovely voice and may go far in this industry.. but Poonam is a much better singer... She leaves people spell bound in
some of her performances..