Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
lookie lok........our star writer is bak. 😉
lolz. dat was too good.

poor kripa.....a luv she nvr. deres no other pain in luv den 2 b rejected. or it cud b 2 b betrayed.

n angad.......jerk
wow, he's so sweet. jus hope u dun make mishti like da goody goody girl or sumtin. 😆
mintfresh thumbnail
awesum start
loved the concept
looking forward for next part
Shazia_haya thumbnail
nice ff.....but I still like chupke se nazar mille and the other new fanfic, kick of love.......hmmm.....and well:

chup chup ke one more often cause i feel bad if i don't!

I wonder if it's coz of me...I mean is it like...that i'm putting pressure on you or something?....I'm sorry if I did 😳 .....you can continue it whenever as you like....i'll be patient...though I'll miss it very much 😳
jiya imdad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the first part was great
kripa is so impatient always trying to make a move on angad where as he always shrugs her off
wonder why is he soo distant from her as if he's not at all interested in her or may be he's nervous around her or might even be scared of her as she's the bad girl of the school and he's got the good guy image 😆
continue soon
Chocolate_luver thumbnail
thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuu, for your wonderful and lovely comments!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤗 , i'll try and post next part on my wednesday night!!!!!!!!!!!, thanksssssss once again for the comments, really appreciate them 👏 👏
Chocolate_luver thumbnail

Part 2 (1st half)

The teacher began to teach , while kripa stared at angad who felt uncomfortable with her staring at him, it wasn't that he wasn't used to girls , staring at him, but he didn't like girl like kripa staring at him, they were so bad, dumb , immature, rude, and the list goes on. He knew that you should never judge someone by their appearance but he just couldn't help himself. The teacher announced a final partner project , a last project they would do for school and that was with your partner , be in charge of something that would contribute to the senior prom. Every one began to choose their partners, just about when kripa was going to ask Angad, mishti came in the way, M- Angad please be my partner, A- anything for you , and they got up to sign up, kripa just sulked at her table until , the class clown Prithivi came up, P- yo babe , me and you , K- next, she said clicking her fingers.

P- fine , consider yourself a loner then, K- fine , gosh , they both went up and signed up receiving the decorations, with angad & mishti and two other groups. K- great now I ''l have to put up with mish-s***, she said angrily walking off to lunch as the bell rang. Kripa walked into the caf, making her way to the table to meet with aaliya, K- hi babe , she said hugging aaliya, Aa- what's the matter hun, K- you know, it's got to do with , she said pointing to Angad , Aa- not again, kripa we've been through this , his not into hun stop wasting your time, come on girl you guys chasing after you and your after that idiot that doesn't even care, K- what to so , my heart can't resist, Aa- kripa stop acting foolish, it's like you mad in love with this guy, k- love it may not big, but a huge crush is what you can call it. Aaliya just shook her head.

Kripa stayed back at school for and hour , retaking a French exam she had failed badly!!!, as she was leaving , she stopped in her tracks and felt as if she was going to throw up, or worst cry , crying was her biggest weakness , well that's what she thought. She looked up again , yep she had seen angad holding mishti's hand, leaning into her about to kiss her, kripa closed her eyes and ran away to her car.

okay here is half, i felt bad not to continue lolz!!!!!, but i'll continuethis on wed!!!!!!! and the 2nd part will be wayyyyyyyyyyy longer than this lolz!!!!!!!!

Edited by Chocolate_luver - 16 years ago
Kaj! thumbnail
omg angad has totally lost it! He has caught a disease! No wonder he is with mishti n not kripa 😆 😆 bechare ko koi theek karo 😉
nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
poor kripa!!!
dumb mishti came in the way!! 😡
jassiee. thumbnail
Angad and Mishti....ugh....*barf**barf* 🤢 🤢
ewww.....Angad has stooped soo loww....he kissing MISHTII yuck...THAT BUFFALUU!!
a/m contsoon
btw why did Pritivi say to Kripa "yo babe" 😕 😡
is he trying to act cool or sumfing?? 😆
eternal thumbnail
oye oye kudiye teh ki kar deta...angad aur mishti chooma chooma chi chi, mino oolti aa rahiye hai...(im gonna barf)....plz dont do that again...lol, plz continue soon 🤢 🤢 🤢