put them together in 1 room with 2 bottle off their favorite friend johnny walker and lock them up.... nothing more.... I bet after starring each other with anger...a few punches.... johnny will work and then they can spill there beans......
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
put them together in 1 room with 2 bottle off their favorite friend johnny walker and lock them up.... nothing more.... I bet after starring each other with anger...a few punches.... johnny will work and then they can spill there beans......
put them together in 1 room with 2 bottle off their favorite friend johnny walker and lock them up.... nothing more.... I bet after starring each other with anger...a few punches.... johnny will work and then they can spill there beans......
oh 😆
and prachi seducing milind will be a though job.... she is better off serving him a nice chivas mix with some Viagra..... I will bet she finally will get all the action she needs.....
Originally posted by: shananubis
I think Prachi should get a make over, get out of those boring plain saris and seduce Milind. Problem solved once and for all.. 😆
Shali, we shud start collecting money to buy some nice sarees for P rather than for M's hair cut😆😆
Krishi
I blame both P and M equally for their problems .Never going to blame Milind alone.No one clears his misunderstandings at all. 😕 Finding Sukriti selfish now 😡 . Lack of communication and silence from Prachi is ruining it big time.
I adore MICHI.Want both Mi and Chi to be happy .They are incomplete without eachother and dont think that MI can be happy without CHI and vice versa.😳
Men shout,misunderstand,love & yell and has ego problems and women cry ,sacrifice and do positive things,maintain unnecessary silence in most telly serial,so we get angry at the MAN 😕 .
MICHI is perfect together 😳 for some ,so MP fans get more and more angry when something goes wrong.
Milind's a confused person today coz he's dealing with something entirely new. His world has changed all of a sudden for the better and the worse. He's dealing with a new set of people in a new environment and with emotions that he's never felt before (his love for prachi, for one).
He was at home in the chawl where he grew up and knew and trusted everyone around him. His love for I-Shah was part of that familiar process.
Prachi and her family, on the other hand, are an entirely different matter. They were viewed as enenmy by him for so long, I guess he needs to time to trust them, except for Alaap. He thinks all rich people are tarred with the same brush.
The reason for him not trusting Prachi half the time, I think, is due to his reluctance to accept that these rich dudes can be as nice and decent as the chawl folks.
I guess he doesn't want to prove himself wrong...after all, he'd held those views for years.
Perhap, that's the reason why he's so reluctant to verbally acknowledge to himself his deep and abiding love for Prachi.