~*~DOTW- All About Sudha~*~

AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Welcome friends

This week we will discuss about Sudha and the storyline of MAKMGR.. Since from the past couple weeks there are too many twists n turns in the story leaving all the predictions wrong...so why not discuss about your opinion about it...

1) Recently Rhea spoke to her dad saying that Sudha will sing for her though the face will be her. Do u think this will happen and whats ur opinion about it??

2) Sudha has been trying to push raj away from her and now Raj knows the truth, will Raj n Sudha patch up and go to Raighad Mandir?

3) If Raj n Sudha go to raighad mandir, will they be successful in tieing the thread or some accident would happen with Raj exiting out of the show?

4)Sudha is pushing away Raj bcos of Guruji's words... Is it wise to know the future and believe in it so firmly or is it better to have confidence in ourselves? Please justify ur opinion in either case

4) Whats the secret behind Reehan locking himself for one day in the room and wearing the ring with music signs on it?

5) Will Sudha be able to get control over the kids and Reehan? and once Reehan becomes normal, do  think he will help Sudha to become successful singer?

6) Will Sudha ever be able to get the Roshni for her awaz or will she end up doing playback for Rhea?

7) Last but not the least, will the serial be interesting once Raj leaves the show?? will the TRP's remain the same??

I will look forward to everyone's opinion..

Edited by *Sunita* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice DOTW Sunita...

Will cum back later n edit this portion wid my answers 😳
Mehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Sunita*

1) Recently Rhea spoke to her dad saying that Sudha will sing for her though the face will be her. Do u think this will happen and whats ur opinion about it??

Well yea it is possible.. since Sudha is still not ready to go to the mandir.. Or wherever they need to go...So yea Sudha will probably sing but with Rhea's face..

2) Sudha has been trying to push raj away from her and now Raj knows the truth, will Raj n Sudha patch up and go to Raighad Mandir?

No.. I don't think that Sudha will agree to go.. But then again I think that Raj will force her.. So she might have to go.. So its a difficult question..

3) If Raj n Sudha go to raighad mandir, will they be successful in tieing the thread or some accident would happen with Raj exiting out of the show?

I think that some sort of accident will  happen.. cause i thought that if they were together then Raj will not be safe.. But Raj and Sudha will go together so Raj won't be safe so i think that there will be some sort of accident...

4)Sudha is pushing away Raj bcos of Guruji's words... Is it wise to know the future and believe in it so firmly or is it better to have confidence in ourselves? Please justify ur opinion in either case

I think that it is better to have confidence in outselves.. cause sometimes ppl can be wrong and u realize that u weren't living in the present u were living in the future.. So I think that it is better to have confidence in ourselves.. 

4) Whats the secret behind Reehan locking himself for one day in the room and wearing the ring with music signs on it?

I think that the father of the kids...(His brother) Loved Music and that ring belonged to him.. so on the day of his death he goes to the room and locks himself so that he can remeber all the good times with him..

5) Will Sudha be able to get control over the kids and Reehan?

Yes I think that Sudha will be able to get control over the kids and rehaan but not right now.. after some time..

and once Reehan becomes normal, do  think he will help Sudha to become successful singer?

Yea i think that Rehaan will be the one to help Sudha be a successful singer..

6) Will Sudha ever be able to get the Roshni for her awaz or will she end up doing playback for Rhea?

I think that Sudha will get roshani for her aawaz since thats what the shows about..

7) Last but not the least, will the serial be interesting once Raj leaves the show??

NO i don't think the show will be that intresting once Raj leaves.. but then again we haven't seen an episode without Raj so we don't know for sure..

will the TRP's remain the same??

No.. I think that the TRP's might go down a bit since Raj is the main lead character..

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This week we will discuss about Sudha and the storyline of MAKMGR.. Since from the past couple weeks there are too many twists n turns in the story leaving all the predictions wrong...so why not discuss about your opinion about it...

Sudha will only do it if Raj tells her and for that Rhea must have a good hold on Raj i would say to blackmail him, cause thus far what i have seen is Raj is a little on the emotional side, but he is not a fool and to get him to agree to get Sudha to sing for Rhea

Yes it really good they did not drag the Sudha pushing away Raj track for long.  As now that part is over the story can move forward.

Maybe not, as the story has to continue, but the ring falling out from Raj's pocket in the mandir, does show that Raj and Sudha are meant to be together.

Well i think its better that u dont not know ur future, cause that way u try to control things as Sudha did.  I think its best to let nature / God / destiny takes it own course in its own time.

I think his bro and bhabi had some connection with music, and music must in someway be connected to their deaths as well.  Maybe its their death anniversay or birthday that he wears the ring and goes to the room in their rememberance.

5) Will Sudha be able to get control over the kids and Reehan? and once Reehan becomes normal, do  think he will help Sudha to become successful singer?

Eventually i think yes, and when Rehan develops some soft corner / attachment in his heart for Sudha, and looking at his past connection with music, he may help Suhda in her career

Eventually she should.  Even if she does playback for Rhea, Sudhas vioice is known in the industry by Vishwadeep, Nikhil, i forgot the name of the singer / director who gave bad review of Rhea launch.  So maybe i am just hoping for this that Rhea's plan just backfires on her.

7) Last but not the least, will the serial be interesting once Raj leaves the show?? will the TRP's remain the same??

Till now i dont think Raj is leaving the show, he may just be taking some time off for NB3.  Now lets see how they carry the story forward.  If Raj (Karan) leaves then definately it will affect the TRP's, and TRP's of non-Ekta shows are low anyways.

Nice discussion Sunita.

Edited by pinkykhan - 16 years ago

Welcome friends

1) Recently Rhea spoke to her dad saying that Sudha will sing for her though the face will be her. Do u think this will happen and whats ur opinion about it??~no becauze thats plagarism n god wont let that happen

2) Sudha has been trying to push raj away from her and now Raj knows the truth, will Raj n Sudha patch up and go to Raighad Mandir?~yes becauze raj wants sudha back in her life😉

3) If Raj n Sudha go to raighad mandir, will they be successful in tieing the thread or some accident would happen with Raj exiting out of the show?~i think no cauze somebody else entered sudha life n yeah rajs accident might happen by exiting the show

4)Sudha is pushing away Raj bcos of Guruji's words... Is it wise to know the future and believe in it so firmly or is it better to have confidence in ourselves? Please justify ur opinion in either case~it is wise 2 know the future n believe in it so firmly cauze guruji said no 2 the words n sudha is accepting it

4) Whats the secret behind Reehan locking himself for one day in the room and wearing the ring with music signs on it?~i think its cauze he might hiding from people that he might like music

5) Will Sudha be able to get control over the kids and Reehan? and once Reehan becomes normal, do  think he will help Sudha to become successful singer?~yes cauze in future sudha n rehaan will fall in love n yes since raj made rias show a big flop he might flop sudhas career n from rehaan i really expect from him 2 make sudha a successful singer.[i would say this is a love triangle for sudha n raj by taking ria n rehaan]

6) Will Sudha ever be able to get the Roshni for her awaz or will she end up doing playback for Rhea?~she will ever be able 2 get that roshni foor her awaz[interesting question]

7) Last but not the least, will the serial be interesting once Raj leaves the show?? will the TRP's remain the same??~no because.............. I LUUUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVVVVVV RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ!