Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lubnahl thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Have u ever wondered what that secret was? yea ridz is padma's daugther

How long do you think we will have to wait for this secret to come out? ahhh bout 2-3 weeks   

We now know it has something to do with one of the daughters being adopted(i think its Ridhima)How do you think they are going to react about it? it will be the biggest shock of her life but i think armaan will help cum out

Will Ridhima/Anjali still love their father as much as they do now after finding out the truth? yea .....

Do you think anyone else knows about this secret besides Shashank and Padma ? nani i guess   

Any other comments you would like to add... nice topic!!!    

Rate last weeks episodes 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest... 10   

What were your favourite scenes from the week...the basket ball match n ridz armaan locker room scene actually all ridz n armaan scenes 😆   
AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ~Sonya~

Hi everyone

Hello...

Welcome to Discussion of the week!

Thank u ji...

Hope you enjoyed last weeks episodes filled with love(Armaan-Ridz)😳suspense, sadness and excitement😉Hopefully this weeks episodes will be even better with love in the air for Armaan and Ridhima.Remember the basketball match and how Armaan lost against Ridhima.

Yes, I really enjoyed that episode.. infact I watched it twice...

Leaving aside there little love story, lets remember the little secret Shashank is hiding and it seems only Padma knows about it😕

Very true..😳

Heres some questions regarding this "little secret"

Sure, I m ready...

Have u ever wondered what that secret was?

well, I think either Ridhima or Anjali is the adopted daughter... and my strong feeling is that its ridhz bcos in Sanjeevani they showed Anjali as Shashank's daughter..

How long do you think we will have to wait for this secret to come out?

It depends on the creative director... whenever they get bored of stretching it, they will reveal it..😆

We now know it has something to do with one of the daughters being adopted(i think its Ridhima)How do you think they are going to react about it?

I also think that its Ridhima.. and once they get to know abt it.. I m sure Anjali will start acting mean.. and meanwhile Ridhz will get to know that Anjali also likes armaan so she will sacrifice her love for Anjali bcos she will consider the upbringing as favor and she wants to atleast pay this way. which I will never like..😭 

Will Ridhima/Anjali still love their father as much as they do now after finding out the truth?

Yes definitely..

Do you think anyone else knows about this secret besides Shashank and Padma

I think Dadi knows the secret.😳

Rate last weeks episodes 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest...

I would say 10..

What were your favourite scenes from the week...

basketball game and todays episode when Armaan comes closer to Ridhz...

Thats it for this week

Have fun discussing!

I enjoyed discussing Sonia... thank u for such wonderful topic..

Sadaf.B thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yes....

i think 2-3 months maybe..

We now know it has something to do with one of the daughters being adopted(i think its Ridhima)How do you think they are going to react about it?

(well i also think it's ridz) if it's anjali she'll be angry with her father don't talk to him.and insult ridz...If it's ridz  ofcourse she'll be angry too, but not as much as anjali.. i think she'll cry..

Will Ridhima/Anjali still love their father as much as they do now after finding out the truth?

if anjali no. if ridz yes

no

Any other comments you would like to add...

no

the basketball match..

Thats it for this week

Have fun discussing!

P.S. Keep this a healthy discussion, no bashing, no fighting etc...

Tania

Edited by me and just me - 16 years ago
pagel thumbnail
padma is mother to one of the 2 girls..i am sure about it..if u check the basketball match episode,in the end padma almost stop saying something to dr sushang.she says one is urs and one is...thats where it ends...and no they will not get shock and i think the secret will not be disclosed to them...i think armaan will marry ridz and afterwards will find out that ridz is not sushags daugther....otherwise the story cant go that way...
sameerasadat thumbnail

Edited by sameerasadat - 15 years ago
toli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi everyone

Yes I think the Secret is one of the daughters being Padma's kid,also I think she has some life threatning disease....

From the looks of the episodes noe probably a month or so,hope itz longer...so we can all be in suspense for long...

Wether itz Rhidhima or Anjali they both are gone to be shocked...now if itz Rhidhima(most likely it is) then she will  be so greatful and this might makeher to give up Armaan if Anjali likes him😭 .....Other hand if itz Anjali I think she will feel all sad coz she was rude to Ridz and she will be thankful to Dr.Shashank for bringing her up and Say  Sorry to Nurse Padma too coz she is rude to her too(just in my imagination😆)

Yes that I am sure they both will still love their father may be little uncomfortable in the begining then They will be fine.

Looks like Nanima knows it,also Dr.shashanks wife will know it.

Any other comments you would like to add...

just that no matter what happens I just want Ridz and Armaan to be together...😃

10 for sure....

too many to count....All scenes with mini and Armaan was cute.. and Ofcourse Ridz Armaan fights and Armaan falling in Love with Ridz and the dreams ..the Basket ball game...told u too many to count...

Thanks Sonya it was fun to write my opinion ...😊

Edited by toli - 16 years ago