Mrinal Deshraj lost her wallet twice

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Mrinal Deshraj lost her wallet twice

Mrinal Deshraj aka Padmini of Doli Saja Ke Rakhna lost her wallet twice – first when somebody broke the locker of her gym and second time when someone stole it from her car.

Revealing her frustrating experience, Mrinal says, "I was in the gym (Gold) once and kept my bag in my locker. After finishing my exercise, I went to the locker room but could not find my bag. Later, when I found it, four thousand rupees was missing from my wallet."

</>
Mrinal blamed the gym arrangements for her loss. "The system was such that four of us had the same keys for four different lockers. I warned my gym officials that I will inform the media and file a complaint against them following which they changed the locking system."

Post this incident, Mrinal became extra careful and decided that she would at least not keep her cards in her wallet. However luck deserted her again. "A few days back I went to Dhamaal's premier and next day I had to shoot early in the morning. I was a little drowsy so I forgot to lock my car and went to a petrol pump but when I came back, my wallet was gone again. This time I lost two thousand five hundred rupees."

A dejected Mrinal adds," I am feeling very bad because I lost the wallets which I bought from the US and paid lots of money for it."

Did she complain to the production house? "Yes but none of them bothered. They kept one watchman in our car parking area, who keeps roaming here and there. So now we have only decided to lock our cars properly!"

Link www.indya.com
Edited by Lubnavaishali - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bsbgirl thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Why leave it in the car in the first place 😆 😆
*mad* thumbnail