Zeenish_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Wednesday, September 12, 2007  
Subscribe to Newsletter

Serial stills: Gallery
Pulkit Samrat has already wooed audiences as the soft natured Lakshya in Kyunki saas bhi kabhie bahu thi .But there is something about Pulkit which not many people are aware of. He is a trained magician and can well be India's answer to Criss Angel and David Blaine

Reveals the actor,"There are three things which can qualify as the three loves of my life. First, obviously is acting and then its magic which is a close second followed by whoever would be future girlfriend (laughs). In fact, I have been fascinated by it since childhood. In Delhi, during Diwali, I used to go to fairs and spend most of my time in the magic stalls. Though those were mostly kiddy tricks, I picked up a whole lot of things from books. If I got stuck along the way, my mom used to help me out."

So what are the tricks that he is well versed with?

"First of all, I wouldn't like to call them tricks. It's not really about making a rabbit or a pigeon appear from one's sleeve. I do a lot of stuff with cards and can even levitate in the air. It requires a lot of concentration to master all that."

</>
Pulkit has already chalked out some plans for the future.

"It's sad to see that even now in the country, magic is still considered a down market thing. I want to give magic a whole new dimension altogether. I admire Criss Angel and David Blaine and don't consider myself to have achieved even half of what they have done", he states.

Pulkit now plans to do a magic show for Television.

He says, "I want to do a magic reality show. It would showcase magic as an art form. It would be like getting on the roads and doing stuff to fascinate the common public. Supposedly if someone sees me levitating in the air on the road, there will surely be awe in his/her face. It would be a treat to watch something of that sort. The plans are on and hopefully sometime will work out very soon. I might turn producer with this show."

And that's not all. Pulkit has already passed on his passion to others.

"I come from a joint family in Delhi. There are a lot of kids in my family. They have already picked up quite a few things from me. One can say there are a couple of little magicians in my home already," he says.
Edited by RIVER - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

**maham** thumbnail

Originally posted by: RIVER

whoever would be future girlfriend (laughs).

Does this mean he has broken up with his girlfriend? πŸ˜›

tiklup.bemine thumbnail
yessssss.i got him you guys...he is all mine...thanks
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: **maham**

Does this mean he has broken up with his girlfriend? πŸ˜›

yea we can assume that dear friend; i mean u know he is so far away from her, it wouldn't really work out that much. Mouni isn't far from him though. If he thinks a little then maybe he'll see her. πŸ˜†

.Lina. thumbnail
aw i wishe di was one of dose children in his family. atlesst i cud c him.
**maham** thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

yea we can assume that dear friend; i mean u know he is so far away from her, it wouldn't really work out that much. Mouni isn't far from him though. If he thinks a little then maybe he'll see her. πŸ˜†

thats exactly what i had in mind πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

ktandlakshyalov thumbnail

Originally posted by: **maham**

thats exactly what i had in mind πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

hey!!i agree with both of u!!😳atlast our hopes r getting stronger!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

-abhi