Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sgsg thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: raunaq

was ismail darbar right when he asked amanat to apologize to audience? 😕 😕 😕

Yes I think so.  You have to think twice before you say on National TV esp. with India/Pak sentiments. Dont you think so ? 😆

Soni555 thumbnail
I thought it was incredibly rude...why not let it slide??!! Poor Amanat I felt sooooooo bad for him!! Ismail should have talked to Amanat during break time and asked him to apologize...why belittle the poor guy??!!
Khushalay thumbnail
No i do nt think he was right this time, he was very rude with amanat, amanat hasn't said any such thing for which he should be sorry...ID was just trying to be more smart in front of audience (in my opinion).
Poor Amanat 😳
liquidice thumbnail
ya it was NOT needed!!
even i felt bad 4 amanat
chewingums thumbnail
Ismail might have felt that there could have been a needless backlash. So, if corrected immediately, no harm in that. ID doesn't have all that diplomatic grace, that is why he sounded rude. And an apology doesn't make anyone any smaller.
ginak thumbnail
Felt sorry for Amanat. The chap didnt mean anything, come on the way they were made to stand on stage and all that but to be fair I guess ID didnt want a backlash on Amanat from the Junta only ID isnt good at such stuff. No like VS who can say it nicely and get the message across.
noory_m thumbnail
It must have been really embarassing for amanat... but what i liked was when ID was telling Poonam that he thought she deserved to be number 1 and she said "Nahin sir woh mera bhai hai.." and that she was happy he came 1st! i thought that was very sweet. :)
April2007 thumbnail
Ismail was right in asking Amanat to apologize.

Amanat made a comment which really meant that Indians have some how have to  proved to him that they are unbiased. Indians have never ever been biased, they don't have to prove anything to Amanat.

Very good singers such as Apruva and many other Indian singer (if you go back and listen they are as good as the current surviving one) have been eliminated.
Amanat somehow thinks he is the best and if people don't vote for him they are biased. He failed to understand that it is Indians who have brought him to the top five without their support and if they were biased he would have been eliminated long time ago.

Amanat is totally out of line according to the very insulting comments he made towards  Indians.  The very fact he is top five is or even top 12 is the proof that Indians are unbiased but by his comment it seems  he wants Indians to vote him first to prove they are unbiased.

Amanat is too full of himself.  Compare to other singers Amanat has a weak voice and he has learned a lot from Indian he should be thankful instead of making disparaging remarks.

😡 Edited by April2007 - 16 years ago
AnjaniDiwani thumbnail
no i just think it was a slip of tougue situation...and amanat corrected himself by apologizing...theres nothing else to it, and Ismail Ji was right in his defense...he doesnt want his strongest contender for teh winning title to be lost for such a stupid reason..Amanat didtn look embarrassed...he just simple corrected himself...