Tete-e-tete with Nupur Joshi--Article

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Tete-e-tete with Nupur Joshi

Alt Link: http://content.msn.co.in/Entertainment/TV/Stories/TVTellycha kkar.com_100907_1418.htm#top

Tete-e-tete with Nupur Joshi

Monday, September 10, 2007
14:18 IST

Nupur Joshi's, cameo act in 'Kumkum' proved to be lucky for her as she landed herself a plum role in Zee's 'Raakhi.' In a small tete-e-tete, she tells us all about the new show and her character in it...

Tell us a little about the show?

The story revolves around the relationship of an elder brother who loves his little sister. The unconditional love and bond between them is so strong that even Nupur's marriage fails to break it. The plot thickens when after her marriage she is torn between love for her brother and her duty towards her husband.

Your character in the show...

I'm portraying the character of Rajnandini, who's the only girl in the house. She's loved and pampered by all. A bubbly and happy-go-lucky girl who believes in living life to the fullest. I'm excited as it's not a run-of-the-mill kind of a role. I want to continue doing non-glamorous roles.

Do you identify yourself with Rajnandini?

I am as sensitive and emotional as Rajnandini in real life. The only difference is that she's a rich village girl whereas Nupur is not.

What kind of a rapport do you share with your co-actors?

They are all very co-operative. Ayub Khan helps me in mugging up my lines. It's great to work with such senior actors as I'll get to learn lot of things from them.

Your take on saas-bahu soaps...

They take the audience to a different fictional world. If given an offer, I would prefer not to do such shows.

Bollywood plans…

I love doing daily shows but will also try my hands at films later.

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
hehee awhh.. thanks yuvi di 😳
-Srishty- thumbnail