mini update - Pia shouts Ranos name!

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey

as usual.. this is NOT the complete detail update just highlights from each segment, my TV is a little bad today.. so i may get things missed up

* starts off with everyone celebratin Janmastrmi.. Jai comes to Bani (no BDs there hehe) they sit down and hyms are played in the background.. Mausi tells JB to do the pooja.. Jai has a smile on his face just like Bani.. Poor Krishna in the future when he sees he was dressed with lipstick..

* AS Pia enters the items on the pooja plate falls.. AW  apologies to Bani and doesnt relly take notice.. Rano tells the nurse to look after Pia.. Shes home people!!!!!!! 😲

* Raashi and Ranvir meet.. And she says that her father said to give her a divoirce it would have to be thru a legal court case.. and that he has to cough of a few hundred rupees.. Ranvir is shocked..

Ranvir says that Raashi has hung about Bani too much.. he will never go with what the terms she just put down.. Bani sees this and questions it.. a guy comes to say Rano is calling Bani..

Rano comes to Raashi and says could she look after Pia for a bit.. Ranvir wals off..

* All still celebrating.. Ranvir then comes.. and he has flashbacks at the time where Rano shouts at him.. that there relationship is over.. (he is lookin really scary! 👍🏼 wrks for the scene!) the aag is shown quite a bit to show his feelings.. and then his eyes.. he has a tear down one side of his face when he remembers the slap..

Jigs tlks about Ranvir and the fire thing i wrote above 😆 im a syke! hehe..

* Rano and Raashi wear the same colour sari and Rano apologises.. Raahsi says no one will see as she will be with Pia and Rano should do the pooja.. Jigs butts in and says who is the wife here and saut.. and laffs.. and says their choice is the same.. (they all look good!) Jigs is just rabbitin on about Raashis sacrifice etc and asks if they swapped places would Rano do what Raashi had?

* Ranvir meets Pia and asks the nurse to leave he will look after her.. (i hope they are not a joint group!!) Ranvir goes in the kitchen (i think) and leaves the gas open (i now think he was the one to kill sahil! 😲) he closes the windows etc.. he goes to Pia and picks her up (oh hes framing Raashi) puts her in the wheelchair.

* Everyone celebratin and Bani spots the van Pia came in.. n starts to walk out, (oh the stupid flashbkacks are annoying me to no end now! we get it already!!!) she walks bk in and Jigs greets her with her sparkling teeth saying how is Pia etc.. (she says the same thing in different ways.. ) Pia the saut, the sister, the promise of her parents she has.. she tells her to do what she wants fast..

* Raashi is in the kitchen and she strikes the matches.. but her luck is good it never flickers.. Ranvir watches all this.. Rano then comes and asks if everything is ok.. they have small tlk about the celebrations.. Ranvir sees Rano and gets worried.. the lights go out and Ranvir hides.. (its like somit out of a action movie.. Tellywood remake! 🤣) then someones leg is shown and Ranvir has a flashbacks to the time she fell on the stair and he remembers her shoes from then.. the lady walks off.. and Ranvir gets on his mission (Jame bond style! 🤣) theres an explosion in the background.. and Ranvir says Sorry raashi.. you forced me to do it..

* the woman in the fire is not seen (welli dont thisnk.. )

* they are still celebrating.. (woah.. !) they are all happy clapping away.. moving to the rhythm... Ranvir then comes and sees a woman in a orange sari.. ahahahaha! when the hym ends they say Jai.. and Jais face was shown..

Raashi turns and Ranvir is mega shocked!!!!! 😲 Raashi comes to Ranvir and says take the arthi.. and he just stares bk..

Rano shouts Pia and Pia is in teh wheelchair.. and fire comes near Pia and Pia sits there crying.. Rano tries to move but cant the fire keeps cumin near her.. then out the blue ish  Pia shouts Ranos name!!  

dum dum dum dum dum dum dum (oh u can imagine the ending 😆)

Henna x

Edited by Henna 786 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiles_uk thumbnail
thxxxxxxxxxxxx dat means pia will stay in walia mansion
~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
.. And that's about how long you could stay away from the forum? 😉 😆 jk..

Nice update! 😲😲 Ranveer burning down the house with Raashi! That's not gonna bring Rano back to him.. 🤢
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
haila ranveer framed raashi
can he be the reason behind sahils death
patooki thumbnail
dnt u think bani would be blamed for this?😲 because she went towards outhouse and jigs will blame bani for this blast 😕
Henna 786 thumbnail
i dont have college.. they send me home.. not my fault 😆

they called me bk on wednesday.. i dont think ill be there from that day onwards 😉
bugs_bunny thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ranveer is stooping LOWWWW! 😭

Raashi should just leave.. after so much humiliation.. she shouldn;t stay!!

Thankuu
***srk*** thumbnail
thanx!!! haila was it rashi?????
Henna 786 thumbnail
i rekon Rano is the one in the fire.. and Raashi is the survivor! (reminds me of that destinys child song 😆 )
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for teh update Henna 😃
Man this Ranveer is worst than i thought 😈 😆