Rucha Gujrathi who played

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Telly Talk

Rucha Gujrathi who played bhabhi in Star Plus' afternoon show of the same name is really angry with her producers. After being the lead and taking the mantle from Dolly Sohi, Rucha was doing well since the last two-and-a-half years but now the makers wanted to go for a seven-year generation leap and the 20 something actress didn't want to play mommy to an actor of her age. Later she was convinced about it but wanted more moolah for the same, which the producers refused. So she announced that she would quit.

But that's not all. Rumour has it that Gurdip Kohli has been roped in for an important role and therefore the attention would have shifted from Rucha and Vishal Singh to Gurdip, which Rucha couldn't handle. "I was not okay with the leap, which according to me wasn't needed right now. I am disappointed by the way things were managed as the track kept changing frequently. Moreover, I am not comfortable playing an older character post the leap," says a disgruntled Rucha. So the UTV guys did the next best thing. They went ahead and replaced her

http://deccan.com/TV%20Guide/TV%20GuideDescription.asp#Loser %20walks%20away%20with%20Rs%2050%20lakh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks 4 sharing
I think its just rumour that she was insecured wid Gurdeep's entry