DOTW - Sagar’s care for Ganga

thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

hey all,

Here are a few highlights for the discussion this week:

- Why do you think Sagar is going out of the way to help Ganga? he has been very kind and gentle towards Ganga. Why do you think he feels this gentleness towards her? is it because his heart has already fallen for her, though he is not aware of it yet?

- Do you think Madan really loves Ganga or is it something else?

- What do you think is Bua basic problem. is it money alone or do you feel he being single is also her big problem.

- Do you think Ganga is too head strong or you find her reasonable.

Please participate and enlighten us all.

Love,

Kashish

Edited by thesaint148 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marthika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Are you apointed for this 😕
-dramaholic- thumbnail

1. Does love really have the power of melting our hearts and leave us speechless?

Well maybe...

2. Dose love really have the power of making us do things we are not even aware of?

Not sure about this one..

3. Does love really happen without we even knowing it did?

Yeahh thats right..i agree with this.

4. Why do you think Sagar is going out of the way to help Ganga? he has been very kind and gentle towards Ganga. Why do you think he feels this gentleness towards her? is it because his heart has already fallen for her, though he is not aware of it yet?

That could be, or hes just feeling sorry that her father has died, and madan is using her forcefully..

Great Disccusion, Thanks

-Dilbagh=]

parikru thumbnail
1. Does love really have the power of melting our hearts and leave us speechless?2. Dose love really have the power of making us do things we are not even aware of?3. Does love really happen without we even knowing it did?4. Why do you think Sagar is going out of the way to help Ganga? he has been very kind and gentle towards Ganga. Why do you think he feels this gentleness towards her? is it because his heart has already fallen for her, though he is not aware of it yet?I don't exactly how it feels but would say it all depends on individuals. I don't know about melting hearts but would say that it depends on individuals. 😉 Well people are in love they are on cloud nine so maybe they do not think with their head but with their heart which would make them do things that they are not aware of...It's like being in Euphoria 😳 Definelty!! One can't be aware of when and who they fall in love with.... 😕 I don't think Sagar is in love with Ganga. I think he is trying to be a good human being and helping her out as much as possible. That does not mean that he does have a soft spot for Ganga 😉 . His feelings for her has not developed yet, where as Ganga has feelings for him and is misunderstanding the gesters he is taking to help her out. 😉
stolenheart4lyf thumbnail

1. Does love really have the power of melting our hearts and leave us speechless?
yeah totallly

2. Dose love really have the power of making us do things we are not even aware of?
May Be!!

3. Does love really happen without we even knowing it did?
Actually yeahh n then u realize it! LOL

4. Why do you think Sagar is going out of the way to help Ganga? he has been very kind and gentle towards Ganga. Why do you think he feels this gentleness towards her? is it because his heart has already fallen for her, though he is not aware of it yet?
I think its all beacause he ffeels sorry for her n

[/QUOTE]
thesaint148 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Marthika20807*

Are you apointed for this 😕

appointed for what?

for the DOTW. You wanna check the calendar. go ahead. 😊

Edited by thesaint148 - 16 years ago
Marthika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: thesaint148

hey all,

Here are a few highlights for the discussion this week:

- Why do you think Sagar is going out of the way to help Ganga? he has been very kind and gentle towards Ganga. Why do you think he feels this gentleness towards her? is it because his heart has already fallen for her, though he is not aware of it yet?-I think he is already i little falling for her thats why and if not then i think it could be as he father died and they are forcing her to marry madan and u know the house condition right now

- Do you think Madan really loves Ganga or is it something else?-No i dont think so i think he just lkes her and want her as sumtimes a man or a women want to have wat they want to have

- What do you think is Bua basic problem. is it money alone or do you feel he being single is also her big problem-Shes just negative he does not love her family and is craZii about money and of course wants to get married.

- Do you think Ganga is too head strong or you find her reasonable. -No

yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: thesaint148

hey all, hello😃

Here are a few highlights for the discussion this week:okie cool👍🏼

- Why do you think Sagar is going out of the way to help Ganga? he has been very kind and gentle towards Ganga. Why do you think he feels this gentleness towards her? is it because his heart has already fallen for her, though he is not aware of it yet?- maybe he is doing this coz he felt bad for her that she lost her father😭 n also its the dam made by their company so maybe😕 he is doing his duty n taking the responsibility otherwise their company will👎🏼

- Do you think Madan really loves Ganga or is it something else? well🤔 i think he doesnt love her truly😕 only he loves her face or sth like that

- What do you think is Bua basic problem. is it money alone or do you feel he being single is also her big problem.-both 😆😆 

- Do you think Ganga is too head strong or you find her reasonable. - well she has a reason coz her father died n he waz one of the gr8 social helper👏

Please participate and enlighten us all. sure😳

Love,

Kashish- gr8 dotw kashish👏

Edited by yulZ - 16 years ago
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

- Why do you think Sagar is going out of the way to help Ganga? he has been very kind and gentle towards Ganga. Why do you think he feels this gentleness towards her? is it because his heart has already fallen for her, though he is not aware of it yet?Its like it could be any way..but noww as i feel he is feeling sorry n pity for her condition

- Do you think Madan really loves Ganga or is it something else?Madan wants to take revenge on her😆earlier he might hv lovd her and wen proposed she made him down😆so noww its revenge only in his mind😆

- What do you think is Bua basic problem. is it money alone or do you feel he being single is also her big problem.
Bua a problem????shezz the jad f all problems in Sangam😆😆She is in her maayka even noww so too head strong😡

- Do you think Ganga is too head strong or you find her reasonable.
Ganga i sreasonable.She was quite carried away coz f her dad's deathbut noww since she disagrees to marry Madan i feel old chirruping Ganga i bakk😳😳

thesaint148 thumbnail
great answers everyone.

i am enjoying every bit.