is DR shashank in love?

mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago
guys don't u think DR shashank is in love with HEAD NURSE? i mean he actually cares abt her...........wat ull have to say?😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i think so too. Everybody says that Ridhima might be the result of their affir. Let's see. I think they like each other 😉

komal
mehak_kapoor thumbnail
yup may be ridz is their daughter coz DR shashank n his wife had only one baby 😕 Edited by mehak_kapoor - 16 years ago
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
who is docter anjali
thats the daughter not the wife 😕
mehak_kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramsha247

who is docter anjali
thats the daughter not the wife 😕

oops sorry wat was the name of his wife?

abru07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehak_kapoor

oops sorry wat was the name of his wife?

dr. smriti was anjali's mother and shashank's wife. But if ridz is padma and shashank's child then it is gonna be so weird because shashank already had an illegitimate boy with neha.
Remember the part when anjali says that ridz doesn't need stethoscope as she should be married and shashank stops her not in a scolding way but that shows that he doesn't want ridz to get hurt. (i hope it makes sense; i m not good at explaining emotions) He is overprotective of her; which shows she would be adopted.
~LiNa~ thumbnail
ok now im confused. Who is dr smriti? and who is neha? 😕

I knew from beginning that something isnt right with Ridz and Anjali...and those two are step sisters but maybe they dont know that? Or maybe Ridz doesn't know that...

Ridz the result of Dr Shashank n Padma? That could be most likely...Because Dr Shashank seems to care a lot for Head Nurse Padma...
abru07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
neha was shashank's childhood friend; she really like him but he fell in love with dr. smriti and married her. After a couple of years, they got separated and dr. shashank had a short-term affair with neha, as a result of which, his son was born. Smriti got back with shashank but he didn't know of his son until he was like four or five. I think neha died of a disease, may be cancer.
I hope that helps