Imp: Vote for Apurva & Rati Agnihotri

ahem_brahmasmi thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey JJKNians,

Apurva Agnihotri and Rati Agnihotri are nominated in the gold awards which would be held on 22nd September in Mauritius.πŸ˜›

Apurva is nominated for the role of 'Dev Prathap Singh' in the serial 'Kaajjal' (Best Actor category) and Rati Agnihotri did the role of Nayantara(mom of Dev) in the same serial (Best Supporting Actress category)which had been aired on Sony channel. Both have done a fabulous job in their roles. So please vote for them by clicking on the link and going to the site given below.

http://www.thegoldawards.com/goldAwards_poll.asp

The Gold Awards consist of an honorable jury of the following greats: Mr. Ravi Chopra (Producer/Director) , Mr. Mithun Chakraborthy (Actor) , Ms. Rati Agnihotri (Actress), Mr. Subhash Awate ( Joint Commissioner of Police, Mumbai) and Ms. Gita Hari (Journalist and Editor of Gold Magazine).

So my dear friends, what are you waiting for? Its now your turn to vote for your favourite Apu who is relevant to us JJKNians too as he has been our favourite Armaan sir. Surely we should make him the winner and I hope surely all of you will not skip this post. 

Please do vote for both of them and make them the winners.

Love,

Priya😳

I would like to request the mods to please make this post sticky so that whichever member who haven't seen it...when they visit the forum will see this and vote for Apu. The post to vote for gold awards have been made sticky in other forums like ELAS and surely we should also make this post sticky, so that our Apu will get more votes.

Edited by ahem_brahmasmi - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharmii thumbnail
Thank you priya ji.
πŸ˜›
Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks brahmi...I deligently do it before and after logging so many times..... 😳 😳 😳
mermaid_QT thumbnail
sure! did now and will keep doing.. πŸ˜† tf the link..
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
PLease also vote for Virrudh and its actors...I know it's not related to JJKN but many JJKN members watch it....we need to give recognition to such good shows.