ExoticDivinity2 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey guys, I don't mean to make fun of Jassi cause I can see she's going through enough pain, but this week all of Kumud's tears from Kusum has started to flow now in Jassi's eyes too!!  And she made me cry yesterday so I think the glycerin bottles are making their way around everywhere now, even to me😭. 

When is she going to actually go up to stinkin Armaan and tell him "Hey look at me and drool" with her new makeover???  She has to get the full makeover, not the way Betty did in the BLF one..she needs to look like herself, like Mona Singh πŸ‘.   However, I could totally related to Jassi when she was crying in last night's episode and the other couple of episodes before that, because Armaan and Raj were really really rude and Jassi really loved Armaan and everything.  I'm glad she found out the truth.  I was hurt like her too because a guy went behind my back and said horrible things about me and acted differently in front of me....so I hope Jassi can slap Armaan for me!  It'll be like me slapping my ex crush ahahahhahaha πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

you are so funny exotica...

"Revenge through Jassi" should have been your title.

hope your ex crush is also watching JJKN and feels guilty for what he did.

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Don't cry ExoticDivinity2 because these experiences are what help us to grow...............I had a very similar experience in the first yr of my college..........A guy in my class became very friendly in the class and he looked so sincere and seedha...........ppl said he was a not a good guy but me & my friends never saw anything bad...........until mysteriously my name started to appear in a little lewd manner every where in the class,on the desk,on the wall,on the black board and so on and it became so embarrassing and I was at total loss and so were my friends until one of my close buddies who had also been taken in by his deceptive seedha looks caught him and his friend red handed writing them.....................That I remember had made me see red......

I was disgusted and a little hurt.I didn't cry,had no reason to but did feel like it for being at the receiving end of any kind of deception however small, but I did want to slap him nevertheless....Thankfully my good professor took care of everything............

mango thumbnail

imagine jassi slapping armaan that would be something everyone would wanna watch

marvelous.malks thumbnail
that wont be so cool..ARMAAN SHOULD HAVE ACTED UP A LITTLE when Raj (i hate him) CALLED!!!!!!!!😑
Shalini_ms thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manjot

imagine jassi slapping armaan that would be something everyone would wanna watch

Actually that did happen in BLF. In that Betty (Jassi) did slap Armando once in front of the office gang, after the makeover.

loveneha_r thumbnail
damn....i dont wanna see armaan being slapped....he was using her b4 but now he seems genuine..πŸ˜•
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
JASSI SHOULD GIVE ARMAAN A TIGHT SLAP . HE DESERVES IT 😑 MOREOVER IT WOULD HELP IN RAISING THE TRP πŸ˜†
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

I don't like Jassi crying everyday either but, as Exotic said it's b/c she going through pain. I know what armaan did to jassi was mean, but it seems like he changed. However, Jassi should have given PURAB a slap when he left her too day before the engagment. Jassi should have been like this::-< " src="http://www.smileytown.com/content/emot/angr0001.gif">

Edited by Princess - 19 years ago
Minnie thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† princess!! that was funny!!