<<MDTA Newsletter>>

<<MDTA Updates>>
 27th Aug 2007 
 28th Aug 2007 
 29th Aug 2007 
Video Update: link not available
 30 Aug 2007 

<<MDTA Extras>>
 Well, a lot been happening in MDTA lately, the storyline has shifted from Sim-Ru-Suh triangle and moved to Rajveer's death and now the shocking news of Abhi's adoption..want to discuss about Abhi's adoption, then take part in this weeks Discussion of the Week:

Want to have some masti and fun with other members and play games, well take part in this weeks Game of the week...join the fun now...
 Feel like you want to get to know the members in the forum, well u have a chance to bombard a member this week with all your questions, and thats the one and only RomantiChick...so what are u waiting for? Get all your questions ready and ATTACKπŸ˜†
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=714713

A few weeks back a Banner contest was held in the forum, and thanks to all those who had entered, well now its time to move onto the next stage and start voting for the best banner... so take part in the Banner Voting Round 2...

<<Scene of the Week>>
I think where Abhi is being arrested and taken away from his family was an emotional scene, where Madhavi is crying... definitely the best scene of last week, because it was emotional... very emotional. I also liked the Rakhi scene, it was cute seeing the love between the 2 brothers and sis... aww so cute..wish i had a brother

<<Character of the week>>
Abhi... definitely, i think he was awesome, the way he tried to explain to everyone that he is innocent, poor man my heart went out to him..he's getting blamed for something he's not done!!! Jadu Ki Jappi to Abhi and a SLAP for Inder and SC...arrggghhh

<<Active and Helpful Members>>
Without saying these members have been in this forum from day one and from day one upto now they have been very active, so the award goes to the following members:

RomantiChick
Nomi
Nausheenfan
πŸ‘

<<MDTA Masti Corner>>

Ok, now after all the informative round, lets welcome you all to the MDTA Masti corner....woohoooo

Firstly, the answers to the previous newsletter masti corner questions...

1) Where did Ru-Sim consummate? outhouse
2) Who threw Ruhaan's picture in the rubbish bin? maid
3) What happened to Suhana after the accident? memory loss

and now the answers to the Quiz

1) rAptia Arpita==Inder
2) nuaSha Suhana==Ruhaan
3) ehaNsr Naresh==Madhavi
4) nRauha Ruhaan==Simran/Suhana
5) vrejaRe Rajveer==Kiran

Congrats to all those who got them rightπŸ‘
Now this weeks questions etc will be edited in later...

MDTA Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
hey cognrats...
πŸ‘