A day with Heyy Babyy girl Juanna Sanghvi

radha_8 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Juanna Sanghvi, the 16-month-old cutie-pie, who stole the show from hot bods, Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh and Fardeen Khan in the film Heyy Babyy, is every bit the star in real life too. She loves dancing, playing with cars and pigeons and showed her coordinator Symran Mirpury who's the boss.

Photographer Rane Ashish and reporter Sneha Shah from www.mid-day.com spend a day with the charming baby.

11.20 am: It's time for Juanna to go to her play group. Her mom, Mamta, says it's necessary before she begins pre-school.

11.25 am: Juanna is every mother's dream - not fussy about food, she downs the bottle of milk without prodding.

1.31 pm: Stand and deliver! The star is ready for the show. She imitates every act of her coordinator, Symran Mirpury, without batting an eyelid. But she does flutter them and charm us to bits

4.30 pm: Heyy Babyy director Sajid Khan should consider adding an item number by Juanna who will steal the thunder from all the item girls he hired for the title song

She looks soooo cuteπŸ˜›

Source: http://www.indiafm.com/slideshow/2007/08/31/86/index.html

enjoyπŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Masallah she's so cute and adoreable muahhh πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Hazardous thumbnail
OMG!She is soooo cute!Love her😳😳I won't be surprised if she comes as an actress in like 2 decades or something,lol.πŸ˜†She'll turn out really beautiful when she grows up!😳
preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable man

so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute 😳
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hehehe looking forward to watch hey baby πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for sharing πŸ‘
radha_8 thumbnail
i iknow....shes just tooo cute to handle πŸ˜›
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
MASHALLAH she is really a cute nd adorble 😳GOD bless her ...
dazzlingdesi thumbnail
awww shez such a cutie pie and soooo adorable
nerdynerd thumbnail
She is total cutiepie πŸ˜› but it kinda bothers me that they are making such a little child work so much. Even I don't work that much.
ELAS101 thumbnail
awwww....i can't wait to see this movie!