DesiPrincess93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey guys...guess what? The cute couple Shahrukh khan and Kajol are coming in a new movie together! Its called "My name is Khan" and is directed by Karan Johar! it will be released in 2008! it seems very interesting...im ready to watch it! wat about you guys? i cant wait to see srk and kajol on screen again!! they look very good in movies together....but i also like rani and srk paired up and preity and Srk! omg shahrukh looks good with almost all of the beauties of bollywood!! πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yh I'm looking forward to the movie too πŸ˜ƒ
raz707 thumbnail
can't wait to see them together again
rrui thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the movie is about a couple (srk and kajol) who stay in america and the hardships they have to face after 11/9 wtc attack because srk is a musilm. Thats why the movies name is 'my name is khan'. can't wait to see. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 😳
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I cant wait to see my favourite couple together
tajasmi thumbnail
OMG... that's great i just can't wait...!! n Karan Johar i just love your movie's...!!
ELAS101 thumbnail
This movie should be amazing (it has SRK in it of course). I can't wait to watch 😊
KNPKH2ster thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wannna see their chemistry for this movie, it will be like the 1990s all over again.
muscleprotein thumbnail
the name of teh film would be Khan is my name- as Karan Johar has all his films with K!!
Bubbles_Rox thumbnail
yay...cant wait to c em together again..πŸ˜ƒ