anishma24 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Where's Tassnim Sheikh?
28 Aug 2007, 0000 hrs IST,ROSHNI K OLIVERA ,TNN

Tassnim wants to strike a balance between her family and professional life.

Tassnim Sheikh's been missing from TV for a while now. There were rumours that she wasn't doing Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi anymore. TOI caught up with the actress and found that she was out of town past many weeks.

"I was in UK for almost two months," she reveals. "My husband Sameer and I were on a long holiday and we toured the whole of UK. I know everything about the place now." It was a birthday gift from her hubby. "Sameer knows I love travelling. So he planned this trip for me. He was based there and is familiar with the place. We had a great time."

But what about rumours back home that she'd quit Kyunki ... "I don't know who's spreading these rumours? I'm very much in Kyunki . I've just shot for it." So, going by the many leaps isn't she almost 60 years old in the show? "I don't know how old I am in the show," she laughs adding, "I have an 18-year old daughter, so that doesn't make me 60, does it?"

Having played negative roles last few years, is she hoping for a positive role to come her way? "Actually I have played all kinds of roles. So it really doesn't matter to me if it's a positive or negative character. What matters is the script."

Apart from Kyunki.. Tassnim says she's got offers for two more shows. However, she's being choosy. "I want to give equal time and attention to my family as well. I've always balanced my professional and personal life."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/TV_Buzz/Whe res_Tassnim_Sheikh/articleshow/2314693.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
What the ... Archita's only 18 years old? And they got her married :o .. Anyways its gonna be good to see Mohini back again! Edited by preity*zinta - 16 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol..thanks for sharing! was wondering where she'd disappeard to 😆
Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thnx for the article
Is she realli suppose to be 60? 😕
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
mohini+daksha daali=funny.
mohini+3 devils= 😡
champeli thumbnail
I think I saw her in monday august 27th episode.
cute14us28amy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: champeli

Reallie??
I didn't c her 😆 Were u watching ksbkbt????

champeli thumbnail
Posted: 28 August 2007 at 8:51am | IP Logged     

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

champeli wrote:

Reallie??
I didn't c her      Were u watching ksbkbt????
SO, did you see Mohini or still not?
mrromeo16 thumbnail
yahhhhhhhh:) mohini is such a good actress!!!!! i love her character 😊
namrita_434 thumbnail
MOHINI IS AN AWESOME ACTRESS.I REALLY MISSED HER IN THE SHOW. 😊 😆 😊