Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friskysam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
ok..got it

DISCUSSION OF THE WEEK(DOTW)

1.Is it important to marry someone who loves u or the person u love..........like in the case of Huda-Naina-Rajveer,Huda loves Naina who inturn loves Rajveer

2.They say a girl (i am not sure πŸ˜† ) cannot forget her first love...do u agree or not? give reasons as well

i was thinking of a new thing abt DOTW..as we know tht person who winds DOTW gives the next topic,can we make another rule tht she cannot vote when she gives a topic. 😳 ..if u all agree we can implement the idea otherwise its fine πŸ˜ƒ Edited by friskysam - 16 years ago
Kavi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sam good topics, πŸ‘ πŸ‘

That is fine   πŸ˜Š 😊
friskysam thumbnail
cld anyone get the hn freshers pic which was showed today.........they were so cute together 😳
Ira593 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey friskysam i thnk it is dere in da pic gallery of lrl 😊
-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice DOTW, par bahut sochna padega answers ke liye πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
natalie.
radha_8 thumbnail
i am here ..............hi everybody πŸ˜›
friskysam thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_huda

nice DOTW, par bahut sochna padega answers ke liye πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
natalie.

take ur time😊............i'll change the title to DOTM(discussion of the monthπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

Kavi85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: seeragurl07

i am here ..............hi everybody πŸ˜›

Jassi Welcome welcome πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. Keep visiting this FC also. We need your support very much πŸ˜›. Agayi tho DOTW answer karo ha this time topics thoda bhari hain , read as intellectual like SAM πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ . You will enjoy them I'm sureπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kavi85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: friskysam

take ur time😊............i'll change the title to DOTM(discussion of the monthπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

Nahiji sochneke liye itna jyaada waqt bhi nahi chahiye πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Kavi85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: friskysam

ok..got it

DISCUSSION OF THE WEEK(DOTW)

1.Is it important to marry someone who loves u or the person u love..........like in the case of Huda-Naina-Rajveer,Huda loves Naina who inturn loves Rajveer

2.They say a girl (i am not sure πŸ˜† ) cannot forget her first love...do u agree or not? give reasons as well

i was thinking of a new thing abt DOTW..as we know tht person who winds DOTW gives the next topic,can we make another rule tht she cannot vote when she gives a topic. 😳 ..if u all agree we can implement the idea otherwise its fine πŸ˜ƒ

Okay, Sam here are my explanations aur ha the discussion is between us, members of FC so I am more relaxed.  

I am sorry Sam, I don't agree completely with your equation that Huda loves Naina and she loves Raj. There is lot of difference between the relation between H& N and R & N. I some how feel the bond between R & N is platonic, it is based on respect. Now Naina is missing Raj, as she is missing Naveen. Her pain shows that she lost a mentor and a guide, she is feeling cheated by the system but she is not feeling that she lost her life or love. This is my opinion. There is a famous saying that "You lead a better life in the company of the person who loves you more". In this case  Huda loves her and in future she may reciprocate with the same feeling and that is it. I don't see any valid reason why she should not

In our life we have relations, friends and as we grow love. When we lose any of these we are wounded and it is really painful but life goes on. Gradually, this pain ceases, wounds heal and there is new skin. I still remember my school friends and the bond we shared but that was past, now I have a new set of friends with whom I bond better coz, now we are more mature.  There are many things which we do remember cant forget, but we no longer miss and first love is one of them

Sam one thing I must admit you made me remember my school days when we used to take part in debates and elocutions with lot of  sincerityπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Kavi85 - 16 years ago