Lets imagine okay... Please do contribute

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

So next week on monday we are going to see Kashish first being saved by Tushar. Then again Kashish will loose her feet and suddenly fall down the hill. Tushar while trying to save her will catch hold of her hands and also fall down the hill. They both will roll down the hill......

Now think........ after the fall Tushar regains his memory. He gets to know he is Sujal. But Kashish gets a head injury. And to Sujal's(Tushar presently) horror Kashish has lost her memory now.......

What do you all say....... Now what storyline can be followed from here...

Edited by sujalfan - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

big b u r too good πŸ‘.kya twist mara hai aapne.hamari bhi problem solve.mere hisaab se kashish should be changed and ekta must be bought in the place of aamna.then story would be kashish hamari ekta mai on bed.due 2 tottaly on bed 4 five 2 six months she gains weight just like real ekta.gurry shocked kashish itni moti kaise ho gayi aur saath main apni memory bhi bhol gayi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.what u think of my idea.i want ekta as kashish in this story plz big b don"t mind πŸ˜†

pink

hazelgirl thumbnail

I think the topic is really nice but i don't know from where to start.May be now kashish will love tushar forgetting sujal πŸ˜‰ and so on and so on..........

But pink i like ur idea veryu much😊

Edited by hazelgirl - 18 years ago
pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

actually that happend recently ekta mai aka kashish in the story found her boyfriend atlast mr anupam kapadia.she would leave gurry aka tusshar and go 2 sujal of her life anupam kapadia πŸ˜†.

pink

pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

kahin to hoga

new love story πŸ˜†

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: hazelgirl

I think the topic is really nice but i don't know from where to start.May be now kashish will love tushar forgetting sujal πŸ˜‰ and so on and so on..........

But How??????? Tushar will no longer be there...... He'll now be Sujal....

And Kashish does not know Sujal... Uski to gad dasht chali gayi hai.....

pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

what bout my starcast of kth big b.u have 2 comment.jab ekta mai aka kashish ki memory chali jage then she will fall4 new chracter mr anupam kapadia πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.leavin gurry alone with archita

Edited by pinkstarrs_9 - 18 years ago
sk jodi thumbnail
😑 pata tha aisa he kuch hoga thats why kth is deth for me 😑 😑 and my dear ekta 😑 you just wait and wach 😑
sk jodi thumbnail
i hate you ektai hate you ektaaa 😑
Evilgenius_S.Sβ„’ thumbnail
NICE CHOICE 4 A TOPIC BIG B! hmmm..! i think wen k will lose her memory and sujal will regain his den ,,,,dis will happen ke sujal will not leave k,i mean thought k deosn't knw him now!! but YADASHT GAYI HAI..SHAKAL-O-SURAT to wohi hai na!! sujal recognize kashish WELLWELL!!!!! HE REGAINS HIS MEMORY NOWW!!! HE WONT LEAVE HER ALONE,WUD TRY 2 MAKE HER REMEMBR ALL DA PREVIOUS THINGS!! WILLL NOW LUB HEER A LOTTT LIKE BE4!! SHADI K LIYE B KCH KAREGA!! ----------ME RITE NA? 😳 πŸ˜•