Akshay Kumar, on Saregamapa Challenge 07

Amruta94 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Akshay Kumar, on Saregamapa Challenge 2007.
Akshay Kumar, will be seen this Saturday on Saregamapa Challenge 2007. Incidentally mentor Bappi Da was the one who helped Akshay get his first break in the superhit movie "Khiladi" and Akshay humbly acknowledged this on stage. All the contestants were thrilled to have their favourite star with them. It also added the element of gusto to the theme of the evening which was Akshay Kumar Special. So renditions of songs starting from "Vada Raha Sanam , "Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast Mast" to the recent tracks from "Heyy Babby" could be heard outside Famous Studios in Mahalakshmi that also saw a dense crowd of hundreds of people who had come for a 'dekkho' of their favorite star.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sammen thumbnail
Can't wait 2 see Akshay, 2 bad that Junaid won't be there he would have performed super!

tazy_rahul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammen

Can't wait 2 see Akshay, 2 bad that Junaid won't be there he would have performed super!

i agree😭

manjujain thumbnail
Thanks for sharing, We do expect guest here any actor/actress/music composer  who has not been there and their new movie is getting released, so that they can promote it here....πŸ˜† so Akshay was a good candidate for that..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† should we expect next hrithik roshan  or rakesh roshan... or aishwarya rai
Edited by manjujain - 16 years ago
eexxoottiicc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow he's one of my favourites too...watch all the judges are gonna be all over him πŸ˜† and will be makhan lagaaying πŸ˜†
karuna arora thumbnail
wow yaar 😊 πŸ˜› but really Can't wait 2 see Akshay. 😭 😊
SonPan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
CANT WIAT
I bet that the first thing Bapida will say to him is.... look at her I named her "Iindian Shakira" 😑
SGMPfan2 thumbnail
It would be interesting to see how Bappida and his favorite contest do the makhan laaga-ing on Akshay this time πŸ˜‰
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Akshay seems cool and I hope bappida leavs him alone 😑
MAVI CRISTINA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammen

i totally agree😭😭