DOTF ... What Does Writing Mean To You?

~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Well im sure we all at certain points of our time have written something or the other... even those of you who dont have a story posted in this forum...

And well in leu with the new name for our forum the DOTF (discussion of the forum) topic will be

Writing... (duh!) and the question here will be

What Does Writing Mean To You?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.:Ashi:. thumbnail
a place where you can express your thoughts. all your emotions are put into that one piece of literature 😳
Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What does writing mean to me?

To me writing means a way to express how you feel, a unique style in which you can create characters and give them life. A way to put your emotions and feelings into a work of art that people can appreciate.

Awsome DOTF, really gets you thinking.
😃

=Mahak-
putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Writing means a lot to me. It is something through which I can express my
thoughts. It acts as an output to my feelings, some of which I cant't express
otherwise. I can also confront my feelings thru my characters. It becomes
easier for me. Writing is also about creativity. I can dream when I write.
cool_pooja thumbnail
For me writing means to express out my feelings through fictious characters and to bring alive these characters.
coolniyu thumbnail
great dotf!!
writing..what does it mean...well everything that people posted above..expression obviously...well somehow even though i dont write much now...it means a lot to me..lemme think abt it n post 😆
marvelous.malks thumbnail
Writing to me is sharing your ideas, thoughts, and talent on paper! 😊 It's your own little world, where you can make things as you want, give your characters a life you wish for. Its just magical to see how your thoughts and ideas can make up the most wonderful stories! 😳 👏
jassie_17 thumbnail
writing is pure magic-a place where no one can ever judge you and give u marks like essays and stuff..well this is as far as u writing ur story is concerned...I believe it is one way of talking to your conscience and bringing out the inner vibrance and zest in you.....itz just an amazing feeling which is only felt when you write-duh!!! 😆
prithvi lover thumbnail
writing means paper and pen! 😛 😆