Do you think that Ridz will support Armaa

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I think somehow ridhima will find out that Armaan was innocent as far as Maya is concerned, and might help him to come out of Prision.. She will feel guilty that she misjudged armaan!😳 She might find out dat it was rather maya who was 2 be blamed.. Wad do u all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hmmm, judging from the precap, it seems that she is already feeling guilty and is trying to help him...question is, will his ego let her? 😉
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Don't know about support... but she won't know how to face Armaan....imagine bowing to your enemy because you've been unjustful towards him/ her. That's so ouch!
cool_pooja thumbnail
That is ouch but Ridhima is not the type of person who has an ego problem.. I hope so dat she does support armaan! 😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_pooja

That is ouch but Ridhima is not the type of person who has an ego problem.. I hope so dat she does support armaan! 😳

It's not about ego, Poo...it's rather the awkwardness and guilt that is more "oucch!"😆😉

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Its not Ridhima but Armaan who will be angry at her, going by the preview it seems she becomes aware of the facts, lets wait and watch!!

Luv,

Shagun/JD
xChandnix thumbnail
Well, i hope so although i also hope there fighting continues as its fun to watch 😆
cool_pooja thumbnail
Yup looking at pre-cap even i have a feeling that armaan is not happy with her, or rather angry with her.. 😳

@ nitica: Saying it would be Ouch but ritz can do it! 😃
np-rox thumbnail
Rids will come to know the facts..& she'll be the one to get her out of this mess...
I hope so...
ArjunArohi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think Ridhima will support Armaan after knowing the truth

titli