Arman/Karan & Riddz/Shilpa ZONE

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

(Courtsey of Tumhari Khushi)

Welcome to Armaan & Ridimaa a.k.a Ridz Zone!

Ever since DMG has started, there have been many posts about Armaan and Ridz, So I thought that we might as well start an apperication thread where only Armaan & Ridz fan can discuss well, Armaan & Ridzz๐Ÿ˜ณ

So, welcome everyoneee!!

Banner Courtsey of *Suhana*

Armaan - Played by Karan Singh. Has acted in various serials. But his most popular has to be Sharad in Kasuati Zinday Kay & Abhimaniuyu in SS.

Dr. Armaanโ˜บ๏ธ
(Pictures taken by me, Don't claim as them your own)

Dreamy right, Am I having all girls fall in love with him?๐Ÿ˜

Moving on.. We have Ridimaa or Ridz, or Ritz, whichever you want to call her..

Played by Shilpa Anand - Has done various south movies, but this is her debut with Television.

Dr. Riddimaa

She is sweet and adorable, He is hot and happening. She can't stand him, He irrates her way too much. He feels he would not irrate her that much if she would not react to it too much. She wants to ignore him but she can't. They bribg the romance into the hospital.

Dr. Armaan & Dr. Riddhimaa -

Recreating Chemistry of Rahul & Juhiโ˜บ๏ธ

Togather.. Don't they look adorable๐Ÿ˜

So, this is a thread dedicated to Ridz-Armaan, Fans of Shilpa, & Karan  join in and share stuff about the most rocking couple who have captured our hearts within just a week of the showโ˜บ๏ธ

Guys, don't post any more threads of Ridz-Armaan, let's discuss them both here!

Snaggable avi's/Sigs:

Kaira:

Avi's coursey of Vas (Pswayer)

Sigs - Courtsey of Jenny

More sigs coming soon - If you have a sigs you like to contribute, Please do PM me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks Guys! & Enjoy the Thread

I'll post the discussion thread on the bottom..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

* Jenny*

PS: Modz, can this be made a sticky if possible, so it keeps the forum clean?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by jenny1000 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Signatures
(Feel free to use)
Let it load..

Videos - Let it load..
Special Thanks To Soni
Signatures ( All are Free to use) Wait for it to load guys๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sigs by Payal-

Sigs by Asha:

Sigs - Courtsey of Roz

Videos

Basketball Scene:

http://media.putfile.com/RidsArmaan

Bet Scene:

http://media.putfile.com/RidzArmaan---Bet-Scene

Thanks to Soni๐Ÿ˜ณ

This will be updated daily๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Signatures - Special Thanks to Payal, Roz, Khushi, Jenny, Shagun, Vas, Suhana
JennyPenny thumbnail

Feel free to use
(Let it loads Please)

Diya:

Siggies:

Kaira:

Avi's coursey of Vas (Pswayer)

22nd August

Updated- Aug 26, 2007

Avi's by Sidra:

stacked

-
Avi's by Payal-

Avi's by Fatima

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Interesting zone......looks gr8 Armaan-Ridhima are indeed a cute couple ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ Am definetly in

Luv,

Shagun/JD
sajnie thumbnail
very beautifull post jen , i jus love the way u wrote evrything ๐Ÿ‘ Edited by sajnie - 16 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny1000

(Courtsey of Tumhari _ Khushi)

What do you think guys will happen now?

Was it right for Ridz to interfer in Armaan's life?

Will this create more problems between Armaan & Ridz?

Why is Anjali rude to Ridz?

What do you all think of Armaan & Ridz? As an actors and as couples?

Hope to see some answers๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'll post mine a bit๐Ÿ˜Š

I might as well answer my own questions..

1. I think there will be major complications between Armaan & Ridzz. I mean, she had no right to put the entire blame on him. From what it seems, the girl has made the mistake, not him cause she was apolologizing, and he refused to accept her apology. I think eventually Ridzz will find out from the girl and say sorry to Armaan.

2. Nope, Ridzz had no right to do that.

3. Yes, in the beginning it will create major problems between them, but eventually it will cool down as they explore their relationships. Karan mentioned in his interview that some complications will rise and he will fall in love with Dr. Riddhimaa.

4. That is one big mystery but I think she is supposed to be that way. In the making, She said she hates being the bad girl to Shilpa as Shilpa is just too sweet in real life.

5. I like Karan before. His performance in KZK was really good, and in SS, His role was really short, but I liked him, but As Armaan, I like him even more. I think he is doing a splendid job as Armaan.  Shilpa is new, but she is not raw. She is good, though I think she should chunn down her accent, but otherwise she is good. Their chemistry is really nice, it's like a breath of fresh air, and makes the show addictive to know what is cooking between them๐Ÿ˜‰

JennyPenny thumbnail
Today's episode- Discussion: Do share your views ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I think today's episode was one of the best aired this week.

I loved Ridz spirt, She was so confident and she finally was sucessful in her mission. I loved Armaan's looks. In the beginning, he was all like nervous and was like don't give up and then when it was succeded, he was like "Go Basket, well done" It was really cutee ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The scene between Keerti and Ridz was awesome, loved how she supported her and told her that some promises are not bad, one should make them.

The Baby Scene was so cute,Ridz looked adorable and I loved the baby, what cutieee.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Loved Armaan and her face making scenes, and then she screaming his ears was too funny and wayy too cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The Intern of the month was great. Anjali was fuming and though Armaan didnt win, he was happy for Ridz.. She was just tooo adorable today..

The Father-daughter scene was awesome as well. Monish was fantablous and Ridz rocked.. Anjali was .. Let me not comment on that ๐Ÿ˜ณ

One of the best scenes was when Armaan takes Sunaina in the canteen, and Ridz is staring at him. It was just a great scene and veru adorable.. Loved how he was eating the food. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ The end scene was cute as well where she goes, where is Armaan. It was really cute..

I didn't like the end scenes, when she blames him and he walks away from her and the whole scene freezes..

Looking forward to the precap, we have a basketball match between Armaan & Ridzz, and they have eye to eye session of hatred, then the doc scene where Ridz supports Armaan and He was like, forget it.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ I am looking forward to some awesome scenes between them ๐Ÿ˜ณ

BTW first page updated with videos ๐Ÿ˜ณ
np-rox thumbnail
Awesome thread...I'm totally in love with Armaan & ridz....
I join into this..
U have done a lot of hard work & it shows...

The posts r awesome.... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
I'll post the answers to ur questions in just a min

Aashi
np-rox thumbnail
I didn't watch yes epi coz of sudden power-cut ..But I read the update..& it looks awesome
And of course ur views make it more nice

But I'm going to watch it today..
the entire week is going to repetaed frm 7-9 pm (IST)

And tom again it is going to be repeated..I think star one doesn't has another serial to be repeated so many times ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
JennyPenny thumbnail
^^ lol, I really like this show. I watch it like on the screen and then I download it.. though I wont be able to watch it next week, college starts ๐Ÿ˜ณ But I'll be sure to download it as soon as it hits IF ๐Ÿ˜ณ

BTW thanks for the compliment ๐Ÿ˜ณ