yaishu thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

i really dont know why this kind of soaps r made these days ,i mean who is going to watch of this sterff all abt the villages ,master jee 's,vilan madan ,who wants to marry the only beautiful girl in the village and that is master jee's daughter,my god and ofcourse thakur jee my lord save us from this drama its 21 cen.....not ganga jamuna or sita gita's era ,i m sure this show will be a super flop wait and watch ,they ws an attempt made earlier with 'pyar ka do naam ek radha ek shaam 'it was such a flop 🀒

i mean which audiance r these serials catering to we dont live in villages 😭we cant relate to such kind of shows ,and the ones who stay in villages dont even have proper amnities to watch this show than y r such shows made

gone r the days of sita & gita ,ram and shaam ,i hope people dont waste time in making such shows ...wat say guys

all views a welcome

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i don't think you have read the concept yet
the show does start in village but will end up in the city, Mumbai....it's going to show what all she goes through once she gets into the city..
and surely many can and will relate to that...there are many who come to mumbai to study/to make their dreams come true...and such is this story...

it's basically like their own story....i haven't PKDN so can't say anything about that..
but i don't know if you saw the show jab love hua...it was a hit!...and it started in a city but ended up in a village...
-dramaholic- thumbnail
Hmm well the thing hereis..shes going to go mumbai..and ofcouse we do need to remeber their are people in the world who stay like that..simple..they live with simpleness, and i think we should respect that. Also i think this serial is great as its showing a difrent lifestyle.

Thing about pyaar ki dho naam was..it was all set in diffrent era's it consisted of 3 lives..which were shown..but sangam is diffrent..

Shes going to go mumbai..and study their..and might aswell end up marry sagar and living in mumbai...and then the normal storys of family and all..
-Krupa- thumbnail
WOAHH!..PKDN is a whole different story..it's not anything like this!..PKDN had 3 janams, the village one was JUST A FLASH BACK!..& I'm sure you can relate 2 the second & third janam..because doctory & flirts, both are real common in the worldπŸ˜† & the last one was family enemity..& it was very modern!..so no idea what you talking about!

& as Manjot said, its only STARTING in a small village, but if you haven't realised, its not one of the the really small villages wear girls wear ghagra's & guys wear dhoti's all day!..they wear clother just like people in cities like do!..
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well...the story actually does move into the big city. and well, there rly are ppl who live in these villages who come to study or work in big cities and etc...so it actually isnt something backdated. More than the concept, its the little things ppl relate too..such as fathers having dreams for their kids.

besides that this is how every indian show is, maybe not the village part but there actually isnt any indian show which ppl can actually relate too.
basanti_diya thumbnail
actually i m in Canada and i came from a village that doesn't happen there but to say like for entertainment it works πŸ˜‰ and watever they are showingitz not true πŸ˜† πŸ˜† coz have seen everything before came to Canada πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† so i just watch it for fun and my fav Actors and actresses πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Love Diya 😊