Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VaRnI4Ever thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
~What do you think about sangam?
I think too early to make comments on it, but I'd say so far it is great.

~Do you think it could get better or worse.? the serial has just started and the main actor[Sagar} hasn't even made his entry yet so i think it will get better.

~What do you think by the cast and crew?
The cast and crew is just perfect! Luv Jennifer and Chaitanya's jodi ๐Ÿ˜ณ

~What do you think about the place area of shooting ?
I love the place of shooting. It's very unique than other soaps.
-Krupa- thumbnail
~What do you think about sangam - Its pretty good so far!

~Do you think it could get better or wrose - It'll get better!..I always have high expectations from non-Ekta shows๐Ÿ˜†

~What do you think by the cast and crew - well, they got very strong main leads!..Chaitu & Shahleen are extremely hot & Jenni so so pretty & cute!

~What do you think about the place area of shotting - well, soon it's gonna be Mumbai..& I love Mumbai!
Marthika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xo-Marthika-ox

Hi,

Me back with anyother disccusion

~What do you think about sangam-I think ist verry good and very unique

~Do you think it could get better or wrose-It could be definetly  better but i am not telling its not god ,but every seriel can be better (But i tink its already the best )

~What do you think by the cast and crew-I just love the cast and crew ,Its really unique and a good choice

~What do you think about the place area of shotting-I think its nice but i would probolay see more mubai๐Ÿ˜ณ

-dramaholic- thumbnail

~What do you think about sangam

Its looking diffrent, and the location its set in makes it look better, also like right at the beggining we see the villan, that dude who wants to marry ganga, so its exiting to stay tuned to see..๐Ÿ˜›whats going to happen.

~Do you think it could get better or wrose

Well i think the tital song could of been better..like the voice is so dull..and i dont understand any of the words..but the scenes used in the tital song are nice..iz just the song ๐Ÿ˜ณ also i think you know when the tital song finshes a tital saying sangam..i think they should so a difrent postion..and not her banging on to a school bell..

~What do you think by the cast and crew

well i think the cast is wiked ๐Ÿ‘ i like jenifers role, and the mum also seems quite..the dad is diffrent..so that makes him stand out..and ofcouse the villan..we dont see villans in that style often

~What do you think about the place area of shotting

I think that is quite often normal..because in most serials, is like the girl is from a quite town/city..and then she goes to mumbai to study..we saw it in kyunki..mere awaaz(well that was singing career)..and also kkusum..and many others..so i don't think thats diffrent from any other serial.Only that its shown diffrently as how the daily routine works, and how their life style is..like her cylying to get to her destination and not using an auto. ๐Ÿ˜†

@: Marthika - great dotw ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-Dilbagh=]

Edited by dramaholic - 16 years ago
metou* thumbnail

Originally posted by: xo-Marthika-ox

Hi,

Me back with anyother disccusion

it an awsome show, quite different fromother shows...i really liked how it started and im hoping it will get even better๐Ÿ˜ƒ

~Do you think it could get better or wrose

ofcourse better...its excellent now but am sure it wil get much better - there will b some borring moments but on the whole it think its a good show๐Ÿ˜ƒ

very nicely chosen, jennifer really suits the character of ganga - the image of a chirpy and sweet girl really suits jennifer๐Ÿ˜ณ and i tihnk jennifer and chaitanya will make a good couple...about the rest of the cast, they are good too...shaleen plays his character well and so does the bua (dont know her real name)

i like that too...i like that its natural. in other serials there is no difference between the rich peoples houses and the middle class house - this serial is natural๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What do you think about sangam -

Its pretty good so far!

~Do you think it could get better or wrose -

as the main actor sagar havent make his entry so i think it will be better n as krupa said its non-ekta show so high expectation๐Ÿ˜†

~What do you think by the cast and crew -

they all r gr8 n i love there jodi ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ+ father n daughter chem.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i realli liked the place..its very diff. frm other soaps

gr8 ques.๐Ÿ‘ martika

anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

It think it's good so far.

~Do you think it could get better or worse?

I think this show could get better with Sagar's entry. ๐Ÿ˜Š

the cast and crew are pretty convincing and doing their roles well.

the area seems really nice...especially the madir they showed.. ๐Ÿ˜Š