*~DOTW - Your Imagination :)~*

ammmu thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Heelloooo once again to all the lovely HPians here!! πŸ€—

Thanks to all of you for participating in the last Discussion of the Week... I hope for more responses here, or I'll have to get my Summoning Charm on you! (cholly, bad joke😳)

Alright, so most of you in this forum are not sorted. If you haven't been sorted yet, then you're welcome to pretend which house you'd like to be in...

Whether you're in Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, or Slytherin... How do you think your daily lives would be if you lived in that house?

Which classes would you like to take (normal ones and Hogwarts subjects)?

Do you think being in these houses would affect the way you are? Will you ever interact with a Gryffindor if you're a Slytherin?

This DOTW is just full of your imagination... there's no boundaries, the sky is the limit!!πŸ˜‰ Put yourself into the shoes of the characters in the HP books in their respective houses... and have fun!

Love, HP Dev Team
Sam, Manshi, Harshu, Ammu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Krupa- thumbnail

Whether you're in Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, or Slytherin... How do you think your daily lives would be if you lived in that house?

Hmm..well, we Evil & Cunning Slythies are always making fun of that Weasel & his Mudblood GF..& how can we forget Potter-Weaslette!..or we're planning pranks to play on Griffy's!..oh yea, how can you forget..we LOVE to gossip😳..all i can say is, it's a lot of fun to be a Slythy & very amusing as well

Art!..& DADA..that's all!

Do you think being in these houses would affect the way you are? Will you ever interact with a Gryffindor if you're a Slytherin?

Only if they're pure-bloods..just kidding. On another site, one of my best friends is a Griffy!

Great Post Ammu!..love the DOTW!

PS..did you notice?..I used Slythie colors😳

Edited by xo-Krupa-ox - 16 years ago
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammmu

I wanna be in Gryffindor of course--"Where dwell the brave at heart!"...(I guess most ppl will wanna be in Gryffindor!) WELL UMM..The bravest person I have read of in the book is a Slytherin of course...πŸ˜‰ But still I wud prefer Gryffindor. I am not too brainy n so the Soring Hat wont put me in Ravenclaw...πŸ˜† n not tooo stupid(I hope)---Or maybe I am underestimating myself and may be anoher DD in the making!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(Yeah Cracked!)

My life I hope will be great especially if I have friends like Hermy AND Ron...I wud deginitely be having a blast no doubt!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Transiguration(Personally its the subject that fascinated me the most), Defence Against the Dark Arts , Potions (The beauty of softly simmerin couldrons and its shimmering fumes!) πŸ˜‰ , Charms, Divination(Hopefully with Firenze!πŸ˜†) , Arithmancy, Herbology.😊

Of course----πŸ˜† "Inter-House relationship will be promoted"!πŸ˜‰ why Lily's best friend was Sev!😳 N so why not..I will love to make friends with good ppl😳 whther they be in Slytherin, Hufflpuff or Ravenclaw😊

cool_pooja thumbnail

As a slytherin, it would be fun and cunning!πŸ˜† I love the fact that im in slytherin.. Its always been my favourite house at hogwarts for the fact that it just rocks!πŸ˜ƒ Its the cool house!πŸ˜†

In normal classes i would like to take econmics and english and history because they are my favourite subjects.. In Hogwarts, Potions and DADA and Divination would be my favourite and i would defintly take them..

I would.. Especially if that Griffindor is hot like Fred!πŸ˜† No seriously i would because i think that i would be sweet with anyone who is sweet with me.. And i would be friends with anyone who talks to me.. It doesnt matter in which house that person is..😳

Slytherin Rocks!πŸ˜ƒ

xChandnix thumbnail

Hey Ammu, great post and love the disscussion this week:πŸ˜‰

• Whether you're in Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, or Slytherin... How do you think your daily lives would be if you lived in that house? Well, if I was in Gryfindor I guess, i would be spending spare time exploring Hogwarts and using my invisibility cloak if I had one to the full also, i would probably visit the hogwart's kitchens to meet Dobby!!πŸ˜†
  • Which classes would you like to take (normal ones and Hogwarts subjects)? arithmacy, muggle studies, transfiguration, potions (to annoy snape), DADA, and divination for a laugh. I owuld love to do Charms and History of magic as well.  WAIT i THINK I JUST LISTED ALL OF THE SUBJECTS YOU CAN STUDY in hogwartsπŸ˜†
  • Do you think being in these houses would affect the way you are? Will you ever interact with a Gryffindor if you're a Slytherin? - Well, since Voldy is gone (post 7th book) I think I would interact with gryfindors but still keep my disctance although i hope not and that all the houses liked each other and Draco-Harry became BFF...ok i'm joking, that'd never happenπŸ˜†
-Pinky- thumbnail
Alright, so most of you in this forum are not sorted. If you haven't been sorted yet, then you're welcome to pretend which house you'd like to be in...
i pick gryffindor, its the best house out of all

coool just like harry i'd go around solving mysteries

uumm lets see potions, charms, herbology, defense against the dark arts, history of magic(class where i will catch up with my sleep)lolz, transfiguration and..thats it, i guess

yes it would, i mean if i were a gryffindor i would most probably hang out with my fellow gryffindor's more then i would with others, but ya ofcorse i will interact with slytherin..not all slytherins r bad..ex snape 😳

Edited by -Pinky- - 16 years ago
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail

>>Well if you ask me i think quite a bit would be affected because right now i live in a normal world and then i would be in the wizarding worldπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... ok seriusly not much i gess... bcos well u r in a house cos u and d housemates have sumthing in common and so life wud go d way it pleases u... i hope im getting accross

>> DADA (duh!), chemistry πŸ˜‰, history (not of magic bt indian historya nd world wars are too good!!!!

>> again depends on the company i am in... cos well being a slytherin would mean too much pride and ego and i may not mingle wid gryffies cos well i am pretty prejudiced in a way of speaking...

Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Heelloooo once again to all the lovely HPians here!!

-'Ello!

-Well, I have been sorted and im in Ravey, My life would be different then now, cuz for a Ravey i need to b smart, so if i was smart iw ould be haveing smart convo's unlike the ones i have now which are about kewl girl without sandals

-DADA, Potions, Arithmacy, Ummm history of magic (would be kewl to know where and how magic started), charms (Who wouldnt like to levitate stuff?) Transfiguration (I would love to turn annoying people into rats!) and from normal skewl Math if i have a certain teacher, bio if i have the same class as last year...

-Yea it would def. effect me because the compony i will get.  I would try..i mean who wouldnt when James/Sirius/ Remus are in Grffie??

An amazing DOTW, Makes me feel real in taht world!!!
πŸ˜ƒ

-Mahak-