Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KoolK@t thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi😊! I'm Zarina n i'm 4rm da UK. im a huge fan of chaitanya and jennifer's couple!😃 Dey r sooo cute 2gether!😃
Edited by KoolK@t - 15 years ago
SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KoolK@t

Hi😊! I'm Zarina n i'm 4rm da US. im a huge fan of chaitanya and jennifer's couple!😃 Dey r sooo cute 2gether!😃

Welcome Zarina....Me too luv Jenni-Chait..Theyr too cute..U will definitely enjoy here.....

Luv Sameera
attitude03 thumbnail
Hi Guys,

I don't think I ever introduced myself on this thread. Never paid attention to it before. I am from US and I have been watching Sangam since february. I love this show, don't miss any part of it. I was not so active on this forum before as I am now. Love Sanagm, love Chaitanya and Jenny and chemistry between them.

Neerja
princessa_uk thumbnail

Heyy evry1.. I'm Ameera.. 15 from the uk.. and I LOVE WATCHING SANGAM lol I havent missed an episode since it started last october.. the bad thing is the uk is like a month behind india! Nice 2 meet all of uu!!

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi guys , i am Muniza, and like Sagar and Ganga jodi.
Jennifer Winget is one of the beautiful girl, she is very pretty , and looks very cute with Chaitanya Choudhary.

Muniza
swanithak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hai  friends.......I'm  Swanitha ......I'm  from  India........I  luv  this  serial  soooo  much  especially  I  liked  its  concept .  I am  a  great  fan  of  Chaitanya . 😆
Edited by swani_saku - 15 years ago
Zamanster913 thumbnail
Hey everyone.. I've been on IF for a while, but I don't post that much so not very well known at all. My name is Kasmi, and I'm in the US. I love watching Sangam-- It's addictive! The 1st thing I do is come home and turn on the computer to get updated. :)